HHGREG / Delivery person to hook up

Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
The deliver person to hook up the dryer's exhausting duct. They did a very bad job.
They did not adjust the length of the duct.
Just connected with the original lenth of the duct.
So the dryer can not properly put back. I am 65 years old, I have to do by myself. (becaue of my husband's illness, he can not knealed down very well). All I want to say is tell HHgreg to train their
person better. But they only give me the telephone
# to the parts dept. The parts dept. can not do anything but tell me it was wrong #. Very bad customer service indeed.

Comments

Ed
  4th of Jun, 2008
No wheelchairs avaiabile for customers with disabilities. Restrooms to far from entrance to be acessable for customers with disabilities.
Sa
  14th of Sep, 2008
While delivering and setting up a mattress set, my ceiling fan in my bedroom was damaged by the men setting the mattress up. I called more than four times and was assured it would be taken care of and as of this date, it has not. My initial complaint was on August 27, 2008.
Dy
  22nd of Dec, 2009
I bought a 42' LG on 10/10/08 and the sales rep told me if anything they will exchange the TV without me losing any days of TV. First they could not find my warranty and then i had to be on the phone for about 1 hour with their rep before them telling me that their service person will pick it up. Upon picking up, they said is 10 day the longest. It is well beyond 10 days and no news and i went to HHGreg to complaint but the rep could not do anything as they will have to contact the HQ. Then i told them how do i get a refund, they said that YOU WILL ONLY GET THE WARRANTY MONEY BUT NOT THE TV MONEY. THEY WILL HOWEVER RETURN ME THE BROKEN FLAT SCREEN...Nice way of Scamming people. Don't buy anything from them, Best buy or Walmart has better service than these ###s. I hate HH Gregg with passion now that i am going to miss Christmas and New year without my big TV.