Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / hp sales & service - appalled hp customer

Posted: Feb 6, 2018 by   User
Sydney, New South Wales
Australia
In brief
26 Jan18- We ordered a laptop through online sale rep (Rex) who provided a delivery commit of 29Jan18, so we paid the full amount. Which soon after we were advised by May, it would not be delivered til 6Feb18. Even though we had a commit for 29Jan18 and my sons school started on 30Jan18. If I knew this I would have gone elsewhere.
6 Feb18 - No delivery of laptop, whilst my wife had to take time off work to ensure someone was home and was in a nervous wreck as she spent most of the day trying to resolve this via your Singapore call centre, only to be told by a John (supervisor), late in the afternoon it will be delivered next day at 9am
7Feb18 - No delivery at 9am, I now have had to take the day off with a sick son who now has missed his 930am doctors appt. I was on hold for 45mins on the phone with a Sebastian who was trying to track down courier driver, at the same time the courier driver arrived apprx 11a.m EST Sydney time. Sebastian finally took me of hold and said he is having troubles locating courier, who now in fact delivered the laptop!

I am shocked in your back of house delivery process and perceived scripted lies to your customers. I was a huge fan of the HP brand however this has left a very sour taste in my mouth from someone who is very vocal in the community. It has inconvenienced my family members and we have had to manage delivery of a laptop around a busy and demanding working life. Which has added stress to us all.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Customer Care Service