Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 by

hp printer.

Center Point, Louisiana, United States
I called ab my printer not working and Kevin Taylor from HP customer service was the absolute most rude person I have ever encountered in a customer service situation. I informed him that I hadn't received a call back for my trouble shooting issue. He told me if I don't wanna renew the warranty then why am I wasting his time. I was blown away. He told me to call a supervisor and he didn't care what I did and hung up on me.
Updated by Lori McNeal, Nov 08, 2017
I sent an email to president CEO of company Dion Weisler and have heard no response thus far.
Updated by Lori McNeal, Nov 09, 2017
Actually his rep called me and they sending me a new printer at no charge for the actions of their employee. So apparently some companies do care ab ur business. Hooray for HP!!!
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories

Comments

N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Did you end up calling a supervisor?
N  8th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
It's really unlikely the CEO talks to customers at all, let alone one via email. I would try giving them another call unfortunately.
N  10th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
That's a great resolution. You can go into "My Complaints" on your account and mark this as resolved if you want.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Customer Care Service