Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company / hp printer.
I called ab my printer not working and Kevin Taylor from HP customer service was the absolute most rude person I have ever encountered in a customer service situation. I informed him that I hadn't received a call back for my trouble shooting issue. He told me if I don't wanna renew the warranty then why am I wasting his time. I was blown away. He told me to call a supervisor and he didn't care what I did and hung up on me.
Updated by Lori McNeal, Nov 08, 2017
I sent an email to president CEO of company Dion Weisler and have heard no response thus far.
Updated by Lori McNeal, Nov 09, 2017
Actually his rep called me and they sending me a new printer at no charge for the actions of their employee. So apparently some companies do care ab ur business. Hooray for HP!!!
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - tech support, cheaply built product, ripping me off, worst customer service ever
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp service 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product out of specification
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive