Hess Kennedy / Breach of Contract

1 Coral Springs, FL, United States Review updated:

I signed up with this company 2 years ago to do debt settlement and pay off the creditors that I owe to fix my credit. After paying $250/month for 2 years that had not even paid a dime to my creditors. They never answer their phones or return emails. I finally got in touch with a representative, Simone Walters, by the time I had decided to cancel my account with them. She told me to send them a letter of cancellation and she would forward it to their special services department to have them contact me about getting my money back that was supposed to have been put in an escrow account to pay off creditors. She confirmed receipt of my email on October 8, 2008 but I never heard back. So I sent a follow up email which was returned to me as failed. I went on their website, which is no longer. Now I am out close to $6k and further in debt!!!

Comments

16th of Oct, 2008
    Hess Kennedy - FAILURE TO PAY
    HESS KENNEDY
    Coral Springs
    Florida

I USED HESS KENNEDY TO WORK WITH ME
    TO PAY OFF A CREDIT CARD BILL.
    THEY DON'T RETURN MY CALLS OR THE CREDITORS CALLS AND NOW I'M BEING SUED

• Sc
      28th of Nov, 2008

Should've read your credit card contracts and called back the collection agency to negotiate settlements or payment arrangements. If it sounds to good to be true (eliminate all your debt you ran up) and it'll be simple and easy, then it is a fraud. Getting out of debt is hard, any good debt collector will tell you the same.

There are 100s, perhaps 1000s of these debt SIF companies, they are the bane of debt collector existence as all they do is prevent people from getting back on track. Unfortunately we debt collectors don't have dancing people on TV. We can't even put our name on the outside of an envelope according ot federal laws!

• Km
      4th of Jan, 2011

we too got scammed out of almost 5, 000, can we sue theses a---holes and get are money back??????maryw