Hess Gas Station / I will never buy gas at that store again and I will share this truth with all that will listen

I drive a 2009 Honda Accord. empty tank capacity of 18.5 Gal. US. I stooped at the Hess gas station located at 700 US1 in Sebastian, Florida. with about a 1/4 tank to fill up. I pumped 19.031 Gal. US into the tank according to my receipt, when I asked to talk to the manager a young lady went into the back to speak with the manager. I could overhear their conversation and I was shocked at the managers attitude. She instructed the employee to tell me that the pumps were good just running slow. If that didn't work tell him that there is a tell number on the pumps that he can call. We are not going to put a sign on the pump. ( I had requested they close the pump instead of taking advantage of the consumer). The manager had no intention of viewing my car and my receipt, she was making a large profit and was happy with the result. If she had looked she would not have been able to deny knowledge of a problem with the pumps and taking advantage of the consumer.

I believe The Hess Station is privately owned and operated, I was that greed did not overcome honesty. When an individual refuses to speak with a consumer right there at their store and makes them go to government for satisfaction, it is a sad day. I will never buy gas at that store again and I will share this truth with all that will listen.

Se