hess gas / Gas delivery man

1 Rotterdam, NY, United States Review updated:

On 4/25/08 at approximately 8:44 pm I was waiting in line for fuel. A truck was getting diesel an I was next in line. The man got in his truck so I pulled up closer at the same time your fuel truck, cab #0619T registration 8L877C, Trailer #97E8 Registration TAV17Y, pulled up approximately 10 feet from my bumper and laid on his hord and trew his hands up in the air. At this time the man that was done gettig fuel pulled away and as I drove in I rolled down my window and so did your delivery man and he stated "what is your problem" I said "I'm just trying to get fuel but nice way to represent Hess." I proceeded to get fuel $133.00 worth of diesel. I paid and came back out of the store and asked him why he had to act like that. He said "why aren't you courtious you should have moved your vehicle so I could get through. I replied "the man in front of me was just getting ready to leave after i was waiting for 5 minutes you were there at max of 5 seconds.' He said "I thought he was still in the store." I replied your right you thought he was in the store and yet he was pulling away so all that horn blowing and yelling was for nothing. He said ya whatever.

I own a Excursion and fuel up about every week and a have for the most part at a hess gas station about $160.00 every time I fuel. I think I will be looking for a different corporation to purchase my fuel after this incident. I hope Hess Corp does not approve of this behavior.

Comments

• Ed
      18th of Jun, 2008

Hess gas station #09473 has got pumps that do not give a receipt 40% of time.

• Wa
      13th of Sep, 2008

Hess Gas station #09245 on the corner of SR 54 and Bruce B Downs in wesley chapel florida also you can NEVER get a receipt. It happens over and over again. I try to avoid getting gas there as it is a pain in the $#8# to have to wait in a line with 6 people buying items and all you want is the receipt that you should have gotten at the pump. with large oil companies making mega profits you would think they could get something right.

wanda

• Ni
      16th of Nov, 2008

It's a gas station!!! It's not a five star hotel. I would love to come to your house and tell you how many times you run out of toliet paper. GET A LIFE

• Su
      15th of Jul, 2009

I have experienced that several times at another Hess station in Lehigh Acres, FL.

I've since stopped going there for that reason and 2 others.

Jim