hess gas / Gas delivery man
On 4/25/08 at approximately 8:44 pm I was waiting in line for fuel. A truck was getting diesel an I was next in line. The man got in his truck so I pulled up closer at the same time your fuel truck, cab #0619T registration 8L877C, Trailer #97E8 Registration TAV17Y, pulled up approximately 10 feet from my bumper and laid on his hord and trew his hands up in the air. At this time the man that was done gettig fuel pulled away and as I drove in I rolled down my window and so did your delivery man and he stated "what is your problem" I said "I'm just trying to get fuel but nice way to represent Hess." I proceeded to get fuel $133.00 worth of diesel. I paid and came back out of the store and asked him why he had to act like that. He said "why aren't you courtious you should have moved your vehicle so I could get through. I replied "the man in front of me was just getting ready to leave after i was waiting for 5 minutes you were there at max of 5 seconds.' He said "I thought he was still in the store." I replied your right you thought he was in the store and yet he was pulling away so all that horn blowing and yelling was for nothing. He said ya whatever.
I own a Excursion and fuel up about every week and a have for the most part at a hess gas station about $160.00 every time I fuel. I think I will be looking for a different corporation to purchase my fuel after this incident. I hope Hess Corp does not approve of this behavior.
More hess gas Complaints & Reviews
- HESS Corporation - Job Scam 
- Hess Gas Station - On going problem that never gets resolved 
- HESS - offer letter true or fake.... 
- HESS Corporation - Job Offer Scam
- Hess Gas Station - clerk refusal to give change/ receipt 
- HESS Corporation - Hess Toy Truck 2018
- HESS Corporation - Gor Offer letter
- hess express gas - $75.00 over charge @ gas pump 
- Hess Gas Station - I will never buy gas at that store again and I will share this truth with all that will listen
- Hess Express - Employees Safety