Herzing College Online / Fraud and cheating
I spent one full year in the paralegal program at this college. I barely learned a thing! They expect you to read 10+ chapters a week, (sometimes that is one class!), and then you answer one question on the discussion board and do some cheesy assignment that usually consists of a couple of sentences in Word and sent as an attachment, then you get an A for that.
They gave us temporary access to Westlaw in ONE class, (a law search engine so to speak), and didn't even help us as a class on how to use it.
They don't even have any scheduled class time, which means no direct access to instructors. You try to call your instructor and they don't answer, even if it is during the time they say they will. You have to wait one to two days for an answer from them through email. Once they do answer you back, it is some off the wall comment that is of no help what so ever.
I wrote career services with a couple of questions and they finally got back with me two months later!
They also just raised their tuition! For doing what! In the time I was there, I supposedly owe over 17000.00! My experience with this college was horrible. That is just a few of the negative things that happened to me while going here.
Needless to say, I am transferring to a local college with real instructors. Do not go to Herzing College Online! It is a major RIP-OFF!!
More Herzing College Online Complaints & Reviews
- Herzing College / University - Scam 
- Herzing University - SCAMMERS 
- Herzing University - Did not provide education promised 
- Herzing College Online - Rip off
- Herzing University - Lack of Communication and Consistency 
- Herzing University - Cheating teachers
- Herzing College New Orleans - No Quality/Scam/Lies 
- Herzing University - Tuition increase when i signed a agreement 
- Herzing - rip-off, scam, cheated