Hertzthe complaint is about the service upon my family trying to return a rental car at midway international airport in chicago, il

My name is Melanie Martin and I live in Dallas, TX. My husband (Tyrone Martin) and I rented a car from Dollar on 11/17/17 to get around during our stay during Thanksgiving in South Bend, IN. Contract # is [protected]. On our return trip, our returning flight 11/24/18 was at 5:30 a.m. We left South Bend driving at 3:00 a.m. (which is 2:00 a.m. at Chicago). We made great time driving back, but no one was at the Dollar Midway to accept the cars. There were people all lined up. We wasted more than an hour trying to find someone and I even called the Dollar 800 line. This person said to put the key in the jacket and put my time, if tank was full, but you couldn't just leave the car where it was because there were other cars in front of us also. We now had only less than an hour before our departure and afraid we would miss our flight. Someone did come, and she said just to leave the keys in the cars. In my haste I left my medicine pack which I needed and 2 books of stamps I just bought. I would think that Dollar would call the customers that the cars were stranded, and by the time I got home, you have already billed me. This was my first time renting with Dollar and I am looking for compensation off my bill as it was frustrating and had your agents been there as they should, I know we would not have hastily left personal items in efforts of trying to catch our flight.

Re