Hertz Riga Airport / scam for not proven damage
On 31/08/2009 I deposit at hertz parking the rented car. No damage, 100 km driven in 3 days. Documents of car and keys have been accepted on 31.08.2009 at 8h10 in the morning and everything was ok. On 02/09/2009, I received pictures by mail and 300 lvl was taken for damage on the car. A not by me filled in or signed incident report form was joined. One general picture of car, washed, taken on different spot and sunshine reflects on car. Three other pictures of right back wing (With dust and rain traces). On first general picture of car, the sun shines from a different site then on other 3 detailes pictures!!!. Also different persons took the pictures (can be seen on reflection on car). It seems also that too many colours appeared on pictures and it clear somebody used a software with a brush tool. No official invoice was sent on car rental, rental agreement was tricked and falsified. We asked several times by mail to send us actual pictures of the car. Of course, no answer. Hertz claims it is the back wing.in my opinion it are pictures of the front wing!!!
By phone, we asked to have the name of the general manager of the company (Hertz franchise). Ther is none. We sent a complain with all our arguments and after 2 weeks, we still not have an official answer, however 300 lvl was debited by them on 31/08/2009 without our knowledge, agreement, etc.. Can somebody give us n
More Hertz Riga Airport Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Thrifty Car rental Spokane Washington and PurCo fleet services
- Hertz - rental agent
- Hertz - car rental tyler texas
- Hertz - other cleaning fee
- Hertz - my reservation denied... on site san juan airport...