Hertz / rental fee pre-paid with an confirmation number but no car available when we arrived at the store
Oct. 1, 21018, we booked a car from Hertz located at 17610 102 Avenue, Edmonton, AB. We paid in advance and got an confirmation number (H80604822A6). When we arrived at time (Oct. 16, 2018 before 6pm), we were told that there was no car available. The front desk people did not apologize or give any reasonable solution. Also, we received no call or email to inform us this issue until we came to the front desk. Because of your problem, we missed our last trip in Canada. This happened so unexpected and By the time it was way too late to book another car with another company and this destroyed our plan. We missed the deadline of canceling the hotel booking at Ins of Banff. The hotel charged us $98. This is totally unacceptable and we won't book Hertz any more. We demand a formal apologize and a compensation of our hotel fee.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Thrifty Car rental Spokane Washington and PurCo fleet services
- Hertz - rental agent
- Hertz - car rental tyler texas
- Hertz - other cleaning fee
- Hertz - my reservation denied... on site san juan airport...