Hertz Rental Car / car rental

Naples, Florida [protected]

Re: Michael Brown and Hertz at the Miami Airport
Rewards No. [protected]

To whom it may concern:

The Naples address was given to me by Hertz customer service. The letter was returned as undeliverable at that address. This correspondence is again sent, this time, to the additional address above.

I have been a Gold or Gold Plus Rewards member for some time now. I try to reserve with Hertz whenever I travel on family trips. My recent Miami International reservation on 12/22/18, was about as bad as it can get.

To begin with, my name was not on the board when I arrived. This is something that I pay extra to Hertz for, i.e., that convenience. I was then forced to wait in the office on a line, which is something I always do not want to do, another reason why I don't mind paying more with Hertz. Once a service person spoke to me, I was informed that Hertz did not have the car I reserved. I had reserved well in advance of my arrival.

I was thereafter forced to wait until the attendant could figure out what to do. I must have been there more than a half-hour. This was after flying cross-country, having left very early in the morning. I was not at all interested in wasting my time, especially dur to the screw-up of Hertz.

Finally, I was given a vehicle and the key. My family loaded our luggage into the vehicle and they were inside the vehicle when I was informed that we had to take another vehicle. We had to take our luggage out and put the bags into yet another vehicle along with ourselves.

This was probably the worst customer service experience I have ever had with a rental car agency. It makes me wonder why I stay with Hertz, which I may no longer.

Very truly yours,

Very truly yours,

MICHAEL F. BROWN< ESQ.
    [protected]@aol.com

• Updated by Michael F. Brown, Feb 16, 2019

This matter was not resolved.

Mi