Hertz / rental

Iceland

My rate was changed by almost double when I arrived the airport, I spent an hour looking for my car because I was given the wrong directions. I wasted another hour and gasoline because I was given the wrong directions to my destination. There is a an incorrect return rental sign when arriving back at the airport. The return site is no where near the pick up site i was never given a receipt and the staff was rude and unhelpful when I told them I was going to miss my flight because of their confusing signs. I wrote Hertz and ignored the issues I raised and basically told me to drop dead, even though I have rented from them 23_times year and paid twice the amount Avid was charging due a false sense of loyalty.

• Updated by Kachnik, Oct 22, 2017

Was charged more than double that of Avid insane location, spent an hour looking for a car at the furthest reaches of ALL the rental car company's cars, was not good there are 2 Hertz lots, one nearby and one on the OTHER side of a competitor's lot. They obviously should have explained where the car was especially since it was completely dark out prior to sunrise. i wasted time and gasoline because the staff have me the wrong directions to my destination. There is a rental return sign which is completely erroneous. No one explained the return log is far from the pick up point and the airport. Staff after like they could care less when I told them I was about to miss my flight. No receipt was given as requested.

Ka