Hertz / Rent A Car / hertz not doing their job!
My family of 5 rented a car at Malpense a/port. We drove 4 hours to the Piedmont region, and found that the car wouldn't start a couple of days later. We called Hertz to learn that they would send a tow truck to pick up the car, and that we had to drive one hour and a half to pick up a new car!!!! In the middle of our holiday, with three children, they expected us to take the time to find a taxi to take us on a half day's journey to get a new car.
The customer service was a debacle!!! Clearly, Hertz is not interested in their customers, and have no clue about what business they are in: to provide automobiles to people traveling abroad that are in good functioning condition. All the people in 'customer service' could say was 'sorry. You'll have to go get the car. We can do nothing else'. Finally, after much heated exchanges, the manager at the Malpense a/port has agreed to pay for a return taxi to Malpense a/port on Friday when our holiday is over. I'll believe it when I see it.
More Hertz / Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - No customer service
- Hertz - Car rental
- Hertz Car Rental - Cancellation without Notice
- Hertz - overcharged for auto rental
- Hertz in Pico Rivera California - bad service and lack of communication