Hertzirregular charge

I lost the car keys inside Premium outlet mall and I called Hertz, where I rented the car(RR [protected]), for assistance. After 30 minutes waiting an operator answered me and I explained that I lost the car keys. I explained that my English wasn't perfect, because I am a Brazilian, and asked her to be patient with me. After a while she said she was going to send me a locksmith to help me, and I said I could leave the car and grab a taxi home, she oriented me otherwise telling me to wait for the locksmith she would send to me and that I should not pay for this service because I was covered.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Orlando, FL When I dropped the car off at the airport I received a bill with the amount due for the key $589.00 US DOLLARS. That is not fair. I need someone to help me show this company service is not acting correctly. They have a site WWW.HERTZ.COM/CHARGEEXPLAINED for explanation of the charges but it never works. I can't afford to pay this amount for a key, I could have waited for the next day that I am sure I would find the key, or even rent another car for this amount. I am certain the call has been recorded to comprove my history. I am trying to get in touch with them but it is almost impossible.
Sincerely,
Giancarlo Spizzirri ([protected]@uol.com.br)

Hertz

Gi
Sep 16, 2013

Comments

• Si
      Jul 11, 2019

NEVER AGAIN HERTZ!!!
    Misleading, overcharging, especially in Germany - Duesseldorf Airport. After 2 weeks returning from my trip, my credit card shows additional charges without any explanation. Phone calls from USA to Germany Hertz office is impossible, as they hang up.
    NEVER AGAIN with HERTZ!!!