HerStyler / I have learned, don't buy from Herstyler

1 US Review updated:

I bought a HerStyler ceramic flat Iron at North Star Mall in San Antonio, Texas for more than a $100 at the time. I was given a 5 year warranty against any problems, anything that could happen to the product. Today the flat iron broke, I contacted the mall [protected], those people are not there anymore, there’s another company there instead trying to sell the same product but under the a different name with a number of [protected]. I contacted Herstyler company at [protected] and continue to get no answer. I have emailed the company about a refund or replacement and have had no luck that way either. Through internet research I have learned that these type of people, they will trick you and fool you and give you whatever warranties and then will disappear. I have learned, don't buy from Herstyler!!

Or

More HerStyler Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ur
      Aug 06, 2015

the herstyler i would have to douse my hair with product for it it not to stick
    if i use my clean dry no product hair it does not shine and i notice at my ends they were fried
    i chalked it up to not using any product. lately i have been wanting another and i got chi g2
    i didnt try it but the reviews from you tube . people have had this for long periods of time and no
    complaints.