Herroom.com / That is what I call awful customer service

Worst Customer Service Ever!!! With on-line orders you need great customer service but HerRoom does not provide that! After ordering a matching pantie and bra set the panties never came. After waiting nearly 2 months for this order and it never coming, I called to cancel the order and was told that I would have to pay a restocking fee...does that make sense? That is what I call awful customer service!

Be

Comments

• Ne
      8th of Aug, 2013

WORST customer service EVER. My order was lost by the carrier and because I didn't purchase insurance, which I didn't even know they offered, I'm very rudely told there is nothing they can do. NOTHING!

After emailing them that I was really disappointed and I would no longer be shopping with them they thanked me "for my patronage" and told me to "have a nice day". Are you kidding me??

I have spent hundreds of dollars at herroom.com and although I could get everything I needed from their competitors I always shopped there because I liked their reviews and information about the products. Never again!

• Ho
      13th of Sep, 2013

Her Room is indeed a horrible company to deal with. Please do not be swayed by their beautiful looking website. It is all an illusion. And, their satisfaction guarantee is empty. Please learn from our mistakes and do not order from Her Room. If you have any problem whatsoever, it will be a nightmare and waste of your time to try to deal with them. They are seemingly trained to ignore and disregard their customers. They are apparently looking very short term with their business. They charge premium prices for inferior products and then don't backup their promises. What a disgrace!