HerRoom / Bad customer service
My exchanged item (lingerie) was not accepted because there "appeared" to be make up stains under both arms. I tried it on after a shower! I am extremely disappointed with Her Room. I ordered an item, I think it was June 25th and then exchanged it for a smaller size and color as soon as I received it. I received my returned item back saying it was "unable to be returned"! I tried on the new item after I got out of the shower (with an underwear). I immediately new the size was wrong and I preferred a different color. I packaged it to be returned and sent it. It had no marks, no scents and it was in "new" condition. I work hard for my money and I just don't order off the internet to waste my money! I am very careful with lingerie because I wouldn't want to purchase anyone's used undergarments. I can return it because it doesn't fit properly nor do I like the color for my purposes and it was NOT worn. I expect my $73 to be refunded. I sent an email on July16, 2016 and spoke to a representative today July 18, 2016. Her name was Jasmine and she said that my item was returned because there "appeared" make up stains under both arm. How? if I just came out of the shower to try it on clean so there wouldn't be an issue!
Very disappointed with this company and I urge anyone thinking of using them to read ALL comments! Not one is positive. Shame on Her Room!
More HerRoom Complaints & Reviews
- Herroom.com - That is what I call awful customer service 
- HerRoom - Terrible company 
- Herroom.com - I will never order from this site again 
- Herroom.com - One of my worst experiences from ordering online
- Herroom.com - The only nice thing about ordering from this company, is that the bras are wrapped nicely
- HerRoom - wrong product delivered
- HerRoom - Spanz leggings
- HerRoom - bra returned with no refund
- HerRoom - inaccurate sizing and return policy
- HerRoom - return