Herohonda / poor service of splendor plus

1 India Review updated:

I had bought SLENDOR PLUS DRUM from OSWAL MOTORS PVT LTD AZAD OUR DELHI date 27-10-2008.
I have complited fifth free service from B.K.MOTORS PVT LTD AT AZAD PUR DELHI.
FROM 1st free servie{01-12-2008} i was complainted My bike handle lock set it is
some time jam.My bike number is DL8SAN 7990. It's been over 2 months and I
still having my bike handle lock jamed.It's been a very horrible experience
as I keep calling them every week and they always tend to extend the
time without taking any initiative. I have not bought my bike for the
service station.it not complit after second free service {02-02-2009} km 2784only I have geting missing problem in my bike
your service station people change some relay. after that this is very bed
exprience with me 04-02-09 my bike got missing and not start on the way
of my office i am stuck no way to reach office on the time.again i reported the service station
at B.K.Motors Pvt Ltd at Azad pur.i don't mo your Brand Name how it work.
again 06-02-09 i reported but your people told me your vehicle missing problem OK and lockset next service we will be replace.
third free service {27-04-09} they told me part short we will be replace next week.after servcing my bike again
missing problem .today i am complited fifth service of my bike but till date
i got problem's
1. vehicle stop no start.
2. handle lock set same problem from date of sale.

Today 28-08-2009 i am taking bill of my bike before some days accident my bike.But
till date 1, 2 problem perisist in my vehicle. this is my feedback from my side till now. Thanks

Thanks & Regards

Gopi Chand
[protected]
email: ak2133@rediff.com
[protected]

Ak

Comments

• Ba

Hi,

This is to inform you taht i had bought a splendor plus bike but i regularly facing some problem regarding starting problem, tunning problem & whenever bike is going on speed 50 kmph suddenly bike enginee stop. For the same i regularly get in touch with hero honda service dealer but they are not abale get done So would i request please do the needful ASAP.

Thans & Regards
    Ajay
    New Delhi

2nd of Mar, 2010

Your help is really appreciated.

2nd of Mar, 2010

In case any query please feel free to revert on my e-mail id.

• Km
      10th of Feb, 2011

i iosed my bike

• Lo
      10th of Feb, 2011

Bummer

• Dh
      26th of Nov, 2011

bubbling of steering above speed of 40 km. very low average. no satisfactory response from dealer.

• Ab
      10th of Dec, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am having Complanit for my NEW HUNK bike that i have given my bike battery . To herohonda bike Service centre. Its almost 20 days but they dont even reply me. what should i do and there is no kick in bike.

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2011

dear sir
    i will buy a karizma bike in the month April 2011, till date i will complaint the dealer rear wheel wobbling & engine abnormal sound but no responds for dealer side, after few days my bikes body graphics totally damaged . that time i return to shown the complaints to the dealer they will not responding that things what can i do for my bike . somany days my bike is give to the workshop but not rectified the problems
    RANJITH V, 09947647703, 09526202026