Hero Honda / Super Splendor / Service centre
I am own a Hero Honda Super Splendor, Last week i have given the bike for servicing at Millenium service center bangalore.
I had asked them to check my front disc brake and back brake as it was making some sounds. There was also some sounds coming from near the headlights.
After i have given the bike they have called me back and told that my disc have to be changed so that the sound wont come further.
Next day they have changed the disc and they gave the bike back to me. But when i rode the bike that sound was still there. I gave the bike back to them. They did something and that sound was temporarily removed. Before even one week was complete it again started giving that sound,
I am getting a very bad response from the service center people
This is the second time that i am facing the same response from them.
please take necessary action for the same
More Hero Honda / Super Splendor Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Motor - Quality of service provided by Viva Honda (VCM Agencies Ltd, Mumbai. India) for our Honda City.
- Honda Motor - 2015 honda fit - pre-owned
- Honda Motor - to japan general manager of honda locomotives
- Honda Motor - knocking noises in gear conversion
- Honda Motor - general services