Hero Honda Service Center / POOR POST PURCHASE SERVICE

1 India Review updated:

I had given my Hero Honda Passion Plus to ARC Motors, Okhla - New Delhi for repair of handle and shocker on 22nd April 2008.

I went to collect my motorcycle same day itself and took the test drive to check all the problems, then i noticed that NUT of handle was loose and giving me not so easy ride.

Such kind of silly mistakes was done by HERO HONDA authorized Servicing center.
The mechanic who fixed my motorcycle problem was named as - JAMSHED.

I never expect such silly mistake from HERO HONDA, loosening the NUT is very risky in Delhi's traffic.

I need clarification from HERO HONDA

Comments

18th of Dec, 2008

I had given my Hero Honda Glamour to Devli(Khan pur)- New Delhi for repair of Gear, engine and light system on December 2008. that was my second servicing.

I went to collect my motorcycle same day itself and took the test drive to check all the problems, then i noticed that there was not a single complain has been resolved.

Such kind of mistakes was done by HERO HONDA authorized Servicing center.

I never expect such type of mistake from HERO HONDA, Changing the gear and light disablity is very risky in Delhi's traffic.

I need clarification from HERO HONDA

• Su
      23rd of Jun, 2009

i am looking for an spare part of CD-deluxe - black colour - 2006 model - Right side shield - golden colour stickering - for last 6 months. None of the authorzed dealer could get this part for last 6 months. I am fed up with the post service for spare parts. If i couldnt get an spare part for a 2006 model bike, then i have to approach consumer court to get my spare part.
    Regards,