Hero Honda / I am cheated by Hero Honda service center
I bought my Hero Honda Splendor NXG bike this January after driving the bike for about 3 months one day my bike got puncher in an highway so I went to a nearby workshop and changed the tube, after changing the tube I felt that my bikes back wheel moves to the left side while driving so I approached the Fort Point Hero Honda Service center at Mahim Mumbai, the supervisor there told me that It is happening because of the tube so it has to be changed, I told him to change the tube and i asked him to do the powder coating also but in the evening when I collected my bike I found that the tube was not changed and no coating was also done, when I spoke to the senior supervisor (Khan Bhai) he told me that we have changed the tube please trust me.
I took my bike back and I experienced the same problem again now my bike has slipped twice and I fell down. Luckily I got no injury as I was driving slowly both the times. Now I am feeling that I have done a mistake by buying a Hero Honda Bike. I don’t know whom to approach.
I think I will have to file case against Hero Honda.
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Corporations - 2013 Honda Accord Power Steering failure
- Honda Motor - front brakes
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair