Hero Honda / I am cheated by Hero Honda service center

1 India Review updated:

I bought my Hero Honda Splendor NXG bike this January after driving the bike for about 3 months one day my bike got puncher in an highway so I went to a nearby workshop and changed the tube, after changing the tube I felt that my bikes back wheel moves to the left side while driving so I approached the Fort Point Hero Honda Service center at Mahim Mumbai, the supervisor there told me that It is happening because of the tube so it has to be changed, I told him to change the tube and i asked him to do the powder coating also but in the evening when I collected my bike I found that the tube was not changed and no coating was also done, when I spoke to the senior supervisor (Khan Bhai) he told me that we have changed the tube please trust me.

I took my bike back and I experienced the same problem again now my bike has slipped twice and I fell down. Luckily I got no injury as I was driving slowly both the times. Now I am feeling that I have done a mistake by buying a Hero Honda Bike. I don’t know whom to approach.

I think I will have to file case against Hero Honda.

Comments

• Su
      24th of Sep, 2007
    Hero Honda / Splendor Nxg - Missing parts in new bike!
    India

I have brought a new hero honda NXG, but I don't have the bumper, saree guard etc., I have to pay extra charges for those things. Is it sooo... Wont these things come with bike by default... Anyone suggest.

Thanks,
    S.Subash

• Al
      1st of Jan, 2008

Hey i got all that with the bike...

15th of Nov, 2008

Dear All,

My name is Sachin & on 09 Jan 08. I purchased a Hero Honda HUNK Bike &i am facing lot of problem in it & i am very disagree with the service of Hero Honda. I was treated by Hero Honda & regarding this i had speaked to Hero Honda Engg: but no action taken till yet... Can any body help me in this Regard...

Thanks & Regards
    Sachin

21st of Nov, 2009

i am sanjit, i have buy a new passion pro from surat, it is fail to start... some time it stumble down it self.. it is very smoothless.. i have meet big accident for this misbehavior oh bike.. when i live my bike in 1st gear, it is almost off, some time when i drive in 3rd or 2nd gear it has many big problem like if i leave leaver it autoliver my bike...and so i become very scared.. if i send it to service he says that i have to ride it for 500 km, but u tell me how can i ride my bike this way..? plz send my request to hero honda... my id is psanju1992@gmail.com, send me regard. i will give full detail about my bike, i have buy my bike 3rd nov..