Hero Honda / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (Nikhi Motors), which is located in karnataka, Bangalore. I booked HH glamour with disc brakes on December 12, 2006. The next day, that is December 13, 2006, a representative of this showroom gave me a call and told me that the stock has arrived and I should come and pay the down payment, so I dropped to the showroom and inquired about the vehicle. They told the amount to be paid and took the cash. After receiving the cash, they are informing me that they do not have HH glamour with disk brake so asked me to go with the drum brakes. I told them that I want only HH glamour with disc brakes, so they told me to wait for two more days. I waited and waited for at least two weeks. After two weeks, when I reached the showroom, they are informing me that there is some problem with the HH glamour bike (disc brake), so the company is not willing to send the consignment of HH glamour disc brake from Dehli, so go with drum brakes. I told them I don't want the bike so refund the amount, but they were not ready to refund the amount and started pursuing me to go with drum brakes. Is this the way that a company handles a customer.

Comments

• Mj
      1st of Apr, 2008

I want to Complaint about the Authorized Workshop at Mettupalayam, Tamil Nadu

I am owning Hero Honda CD Dawn purchased on December 2004
    Till today i am Doing my service only at Hero Honda Authorized Workshop and not in other outside workshops.

On 29 March 2008 i went to your Authorized Workshop at
    " NITIN MOTORS " 614, Karamadai Road, Mettupalayam 641301, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.Phone : 04254 - 227176 and Purchased Engine Oil and requested the authority for Helping in pouring the oil in my bike.
    But the Authority refused to help and they asked for Rs.25/-as Service charges for Pouring the Oil to my bike.
    Eventhough i requested them they refused and said without payment they cannot do the work and way of handling the Customers is also not good they are talking Harshly.

I was depressed and I got very bad experience although i was a regular customer at your authorised service centre for past 3.5 years i could not get these type of help for your side.

I request you to take action against the Service centre and warn them that these type of mistakes should not happen to our Hero Honda Customers.

I need your feed back about the action you have taken.

Thank you.

• Ji
      6th of Apr, 2008

Sir / Ma’am

I am regular user of Hero Honda Bikes. Currently I am having the Hero Honda Passion +.
    I have given my bike for service to your authorized service station M/S. Bikes Auto, Navarangpura at ahmedabad (Gujarat).
    I have handover my bike to above mention service station on dated 2nd April 2008 for pay service.
    When I have submitted my bike at that time fuel tank was no damages on it, but when I have collected my bike than I found
    Fuel tank is damage and leakage. I have check with service station technician; He also confirmed that there was a leakage on fuel tank.
    Please can you explain how it is possible? I have ask same question to the Service Station Manger but he behave in unethical way and give me very rush and rude.
    I am sure this thing happened in your service station but now no one can take the responsibility.

This is the way you provide the services to you customer. I am totally disappointed with your service and the way you treat your valuable customer. I am going to take legal action again this matter.

Please provide me other senior level contact address & Email ID. I need to escalate this matter to you higher level management.

Regards,
    Jigar Chauhan
    [protected]@wipro.com

• Sh
      8th of Apr, 2008

I had bought CBX Xtreme from Mallu Motors (Kolkata, Park Street)
    I have given my bike for service in their own service station. My bike number is WB-07 Y3959. It's been over 2 months and I still haven't got my bike back. It's been a very horrible experience as I keep calling them every week and they always tend to extend the time without taking any initiative. I have not bought my bike for the service station people to use it. I am a lawyer by profession and I going to file a case in the consumer forum to ask for compenstaion. I do hope for your early reply as I have'nt got any feedback from your side till now. Thanks

• Ya
      20th of Apr, 2008

I have purchased my bike CBZ XTREME Last year janauary 07
    and now it Engine is going to fail pls do something otherwise i will go into consumer forum

27th of Apr, 2008

This is to complaint about the totaly waste service providing by the LEKSHMI MOTORS, Valiyasala, Trivandrum. I have contacted them for the damage happened in my Herohonda Splender Plus bike fuel tank which i bought July 2007. scarathes happened in the sticker and i asked them to replace the sticker. They charged Rs.1405/- for servicing and I have given Rs.276 for orginal sticker. Sticker they sticked in the place with lot of bubles, projection and absalutely bad manner. When i complainted the concerned dept in the service department they behave with me very arrogent manner.

I am requesting those who were in the complaint section take this as serious issue against the non proper service they providing. If not action will not taken in this matter, i will go for complaint in juditiary.

Thanking you... Faithfully... Rajeevan.K

6th of May, 2008

Hero honda customer care service sucks. even i had bad experience today.

• Ad
      9th of May, 2008

I am having a hero Honda pleasure two wheeler. I have bought it on last week of June 2007 from Ranjit motors Thane. it is giving starting trouble from day 1. It was having starting problem which is not yet been solved. Funniest thing is that it stops working wherever I try to slow down speed. It has buttons problem. They get stuck sometimes.
    vehicle no is MH04 DF 935

• Mu
      22nd of May, 2008

i purchased hero honda hunk last month after listening that it is giving a good mileage around 50-55 kms/ltr, i have driven m, y bike around 500kms but my bike is giving just around 30kms/ltr. plz suggest me what to do or else i will take some legal action against this that hero honda company fools customers
    my bike no. is DL 7S BD 2138

16th of Jun, 2008

i buy super splendor on 25 dec 2006 from guruji motors agra now its engine gong to be fail i got services regurallerly by hero honda authorised delers now when i go to atmara auto enterprises agra then they said we r not doing any serices for any other showrooms customer whwt should i do my no. is 9410832883

• Ni
      25th of Jun, 2008

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (JCT motors), in kerala tvm, i am take my new bike hunk, i happend an accident, bike cause some damage, i return back to the show room, now one an half month ago no reply and i go to the show room, they misbehave and not giving proper reply, please take an immediate action.

• Vi
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I have purchased a Hero Honda CD-Delux on Dec-2007, I have been regularly going in a Hero Honda Authorised Service Center and now I am fed up as it is not performing as it should. I am not getting proper average and pick-up as informed im the discription of the manual guide. and whenever I go to the service centre they say me evrything is ok and they don't do anything . I am been charged heavily for its maintainance Pls if there is anyone to take care of this concern pls try to help me at the earliest.

• Ta
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I have bought hunk 6 months back. i trust hero honda thats why i bought that bike.. i am really happy to ride that bike. actually now there is a problem with bike. now it gives only 38 kmpl in city... after few services . i m totally upset..wat do i do now plz take any action abt this. i lose my trust about hero honda. if you are not fix this problem please return my money or fix it properly and quickly . i will tell this matter to all my friends those who all willing to buy hunk, ..i bought this bike frm vasant automobile ghaziabad...i m frm ntpc dadri.

my no. 9411664219

• Ga
      5th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I own a cbz extreme bike(model 2007).The problem with the bike is that the engine is stalled and is turning off in the tainy seasons, which could have caused a mojor acident as it today turned off today morning.I have repeatedly told the dealer (Charisma goldwhwwls)in chandigarh at every service they did.But they didnt solved the problem while also assuring me that this time problem have been solved. I am fed up If today i had an accident, then whose responsbility would be it.I need an answer.
    If this problem is not rectified soon then i would file a case against
    you.By the i also planned to buy a bike for my brother, But i think i should change my mind.

• Al
      15th of Jul, 2008

I want to Complaint about the Authorized Workshop at Patna City (Bihar) Thats City Automobiles Nai Sadak Chowk Patna City 8.

Recently I had an accident With my Hero Honda Karizma.I booked my bike in the showroom dated on 02/06/08 With a job card number 7321 With a payment of amount 4000 Rs.But the concern is dat i hav no clue about my bike nither anyone is telling me what have ther done wid it even i have paid extra air fair to the agency but even till the date i am not getting any proper responce for the staffs of the showroom and even they are dealing very very harshly to me.Am jst roming around the showroom but they are just teling the date on and on.

I do hope for your efforts as soon as poss.Waiting for your response.

Regards
    Alok Verma
    09431489401.
    06123201165.

19th of Jul, 2008

dear sir, I have purchased one splendor plus from JMG AUTOMOBILES, CUTTACK.my paid sevice is running and your dealer jmg automobiles, cuttack does not provide good service of the bike. i have logged an complain at the jmg automobiles, but no responce is there till now. so kindly look at the matter as soon as possible. i was very much shocked by seeing that the company had made jmg automobiles a no.1 dealer at eastern zone. NO.1 DEALER means no.1 at all prospect, not only at sales. THANKING YOU. SANJAY KUMAR SANTUKA TOWN HALL ROAD CUTTACK-9 MOBILE-9437275363

• Mr
      26th of Jul, 2008

just tell me contact no. for complaint of hero honda Showroom Management...

Waiting for your response.
    Mr. Bandkar
    9920 146 819

16th of Sep, 2008

i had purchased a bike from K.S.Automobiles on 05th of may 2008, but till i did not received RC of my bike n my Passport also.

Ms. Gunjan gives me wrong committements several times.

What should i do this kimd of situation, kindly do the needful otherwise i will take such kind of action.

My bike no is DL 7S AK 9066.

Regards

Ankush Verma
    9250000762, 9999597659

• Ng
      18th of Sep, 2008

Dear sir,
    2 months back i purchase a hero honda hunk, from that time its give a mild sound in frount disk, i give for 1st service the problem not solved, after running 1000kms now there is no sound and going smooth, but now any one sitting on billion the bike shake more, unable to ride correct, then i give for service and told the problem very clearly to the service people.he note that in his record also, but problem not solved then again i goto the same service point and hand over the bike they atten that again and tell your bike rear side all ok the problem is frount side disk or tyre, we cheak that and tell you, they charge that for cheak, but still the problem not solved, please guide me what can i do now?.
    thank u.

YOUR DEALER CODE: 20746.

• Am
      20th of Sep, 2008

Poor Service !!!
    i have cbz extreme, which i baught im march2007. I have bad experience with Max Motors, Mulund in mumbai. I think they really dont care about our bikes. After 1 year my bike is giving too many problems. Its all because of poor servicing. The supervisors or the mechanics are not even ready to listen to their customers and the attitude of them is very arogant.

• Ha
      21st of Sep, 2008

i have hero Honda pleasure which is servicing under ranjeet moters thane, it is just 1 year old and i have visited 8 times for starter problem and also for some other problems repeatedly .if u suggest them to increase idling speed of engine they refuse to do so.they say it is good for fuel economy but if u start the bike and stop at signals it is shuts down and never stat at one go by electric starter.i have Honda dio my another bike it never give such problems but hero Honda says it have same engine as Honda which is true but hero Honda tweaked this engine and places splendors starter moter which is bad for this scooter. if u have same problems as me then never go to the service station give bike to road side ppl they do better service than ranjeet moters engineers.