Hero Honda / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom (Nikhi Motors), which is located in karnataka, Bangalore. I booked HH glamour with disc brakes on December 12, 2006. The next day, that is December 13, 2006, a representative of this showroom gave me a call and told me that the stock has arrived and I should come and pay the down payment, so I dropped to the showroom and inquired about the vehicle. They told the amount to be paid and took the cash. After receiving the cash, they are informing me that they do not have HH glamour with disk brake so asked me to go with the drum brakes. I told them that I want only HH glamour with disc brakes, so they told me to wait for two more days. I waited and waited for at least two weeks. After two weeks, when I reached the showroom, they are informing me that there is some problem with the HH glamour bike (disc brake), so the company is not willing to send the consignment of HH glamour disc brake from Dehli, so go with drum brakes. I told them I don't want the bike so refund the amount, but they were not ready to refund the amount and started pursuing me to go with drum brakes. Is this the way that a company handles a customer.

Comments

• Su
      7th of Jan, 2007

Shame on Hero Honda Motors.

13th of Apr, 2007

I have purchase a Hero Honda CD -Deluxe bike in mid of the Dec. 2006 from Auto Needs, Gurgaon. From the very first day, it gave me 49-50KM/lt mileage. At the time of purchase a representative of the showroom told me that it gives 80 KM/lt mileage. Further, it gives very poor performance at the time of using 3rd or 4th gear. The gear shift is very hard while we are changing the gear. The Handle of this bike is also very week. Overall, I am totally dissatisfied with this bike.

• Pa
      19th of Apr, 2007

I have buy Super Splendar Motor Cycle from Surya Motors Abohar through Nagpal Motors Malout.
    After Three services from Nagpal Motors Malout it is giving per Liter average of 35-40 k.m. I do complain regarding this to Nagpal Motors Malout but all in vain.

29th of May, 2007

I purchased i hero honda pleasure few month ago and and i am facing self start problem from the first day. They also replaced battery and charged it several times but i am not getting the solution and lot of time get wasted in this things to go there and get checked every time.

PLZ CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE BUYING!

• Sm
      16th of Jun, 2007

I bought a Splendor+ from NIKHI Motors, Bangalore. The service was very good. The staff were very good. The sales manager, Mr. Girish was an excellent gentle man. He is well behaved. They gave a good response for my queries and helped me in selecting the bike and very cordial and well behaved in their approach towards the customer.

• Pr
      25th of Sep, 2007

I am having a hero Honda pleasure two wheeler. I have bought it on last week of March 2006 (from Pune). From day 1 it is giving some problem. It was having starting problem which is not yet been solved. Funniest thing is that it stops working wherever I try to slow down speed. It has buttons problem. They get stuck sometimes. I have tried different service centers of Hero Honda...

• Vi
      25th of Sep, 2007

I have purchased one bike model Ambition-135 (Silver color) on 20th Feb'2005 from Brij Bi-Wheelers Mathura. The bike is working perfectly all right and run about 7200 km till date. The only problem is now in its looks. At the time of purchase, it had got some plastic lamination on sides beside the seat and in the front near head light. It is not possible to remove the stickers and the bike is looking really dirty. I have gone to your service center for washing and servicing, but the problem is not solved. I love my bike really much and many of my friends got inspired from me and purchased ambition or other hero honda bikes, as i am very much influenced from your services and works. Please try to solve my problem to remove the plastic cover from the bike, so that my faith in hero honda always remain as it is today.

I contacted dealer in Mathura (Mr. S.K.Pradhan-9897003866) he told me that the problem cannot be solved. I mailed you earlier through your site but nobody responded back. Kindly help me to solve this problem, so that the faith can be maintained in Hero Honda.

26th of Sep, 2007

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom Prakesh Motors Bangalore karnataka. I booked HH glamor with disc brakes on Sept 06, 2007. They told me It will take maximum of 3 weeks in delivery. But after 3 weeks when I called to a representative of this showroom said they do not have HH glamor with disk brake so asked me to go with the drum brakes. The company is not willing to send the consignment of HH glamor disc brake from Dehli, so go with drum brakes. But while booking I asked them so many times that I want only HH glamor with disc brakes. now they are not ready to deliver HH glamor with disc brakes.

Is this the way that a company handles a customer.

• Pu
      10th of Oct, 2007

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom Morani Motors Jaipur Rajasthan. After servicing from Morani motors When I went to take bike, he told me that you are not using your bike from last one month because of that battery current wire is break and we are not responsible for that you go to some other shop. He is not accepting his fault and when I told him that you have to inform me earlier then he said we only inform you after full servicing.His behavior is not good towards us.

Before giving bike to Morani Motors there is no such type of any problem in bike. It already run 7000km without any such problem.
    Please help me to solve my problem.

• Pu
      11th of Oct, 2007

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Showroom Morani Motors Jaipur Rajasthan. After servicing from Morani motors When i went to take bike, he told me that you are not using your bike from last one month because of that battery current wire is break and we are not responsible for that you go to some other shop. He is not accepting his fault and when I told him that you have to inform me earlier then he said we only inform you after full servicing. His behavior is not good towards us. My bike is still with Morani motors.
    Before giving bike to Morani Motors there is no such type of any problem in bike. It already run 11000km without any such problem.
    Please help me to solve my problem. My mobile no.9970782822 or 9413236060
    Bike no. HR29 P7692.

• Pr
      24th of Oct, 2007

I want to complaint about Hero Honda Ambition Bike. I have purchased Hero Honda Ambition in October-2002. After 15 days, i faced lots of technical problems with my bike that i am not able to explain in this mail thread. During 2 years of journey with Ambition in my life, the frustration I faced was unbelievable as after every two weeks, my bike was at service point to sort out technical problems. I thought that HeroHonda launched that product without any performance testing and then they played with customers bikes to resolve technical defects. This is a very bad experience from Hero Honda. Finally i sold my bike in July 2006 at the price of 23000. Oh God.. What is depreciation cost in 4 years of Hero Honda product??.

I think Hero Honda is now compromising with Quality aspects of parts.

Contact: 91-9960624783

Thanks,
    Prashant Kulkarni.

• Ra
      17th of Nov, 2007

What the hell ### is cd dulex it looks like riding a donkey!

• Ka
      17th of Nov, 2007

WORST CUSTOMER CARE AFTER SALES
    Bike Model : splendor Plus
    Authorised Dealer : City Motors, Wakdewaid , Pune
    Service center : City motors (At the time of purchase and during 3 services)
    Present Name changed from City Motors to PrathamMotors.
    While submitting the bike for serviceing, be in Queue from moring 7am(start from home accordingly)
    Only one supervisor for inspecting bike during submission.He took time @ 30 -40 min to one bike ( nearly 4-5 customr in morning slot)
    Wait till our turns come , then if work is only washing then same day deliveryu otherwise next day delivery.
    Charges are more then what regular mechanic ask for oil change.
    Around 4 hours needs for bike submission for serving.
    After service , whatever told in service details no attention given.Only normal work done.
    Influenced nearly 12 people to go for HeroHonda bike.
    Needs a great care for customer service after sales otherwise result will be bad in future.
    Is there any standard or policy used while alloting authrised service center?
    Above situation observed from last three years.No improvement in customer care and bike servicing.

• Di
      20th of Nov, 2007

I want to complaint about Hero Honda Ambition Bike. I have purchased Hero Honda splender in August-2007. After 20 days, i faced lots of technical problems with my bike that i am not able to explain in this mail thread. During 5 years of journey with cd-100 in my life, the frustration i faced was unbelievable as after every two weeks, my bike was at service point to sort out technical problems. I thought that HeroHonda launched that product without any performance testing and then they played with customers bikes to resolve technical defects. This is a very bad experience from Hero Honda.
    i informed at honda's show-room last tow service but nobody listen this complain and solwe that so pls help me to solwe this
    my mobile no is 9426766455.
    i purchase my bike at rajdeep at ahmedabad.

• Na
      14th of Dec, 2007

"WORST CUSTOMER CARE AFTER SALES".

I want to complaint about the Hero Honda Service Station (Auto Needs) Gurgaon (HR.). I've misplaced my Service book of HeroHonda Splendor NXG. I've submit the written application regarding this in Auto Needs Gurgaon on 14 July 2007. But I'm sorry to say that till now (15.12.2007) I did not received the service book for the same and also there is no satisfaction reply from Auto Needs. Is there any solution about this???

Mob. - +91 9958911801
    0124-4277201.

24th of Jan, 2008

I have Glamour hero honda bike (two wheeler). I have buyed from Lake City Motors PVT, LTD Bhopal Show Room. I cannot find its "Left Side Chain Adjester" .. I have tryed every Show Room of hero honda of bhopal. In Manual of Spare Parts, Code for right and left is same but practically its different in size. Its being about 1 month and i am still without Chain Adjester..

• Ra
      31st of Jan, 2008

I have lost my service book and e through a single service. What is the process to get a new service book.

Thanks.

• As
      13th of Feb, 2008

Hello.

I bought a Hero Honda Passion Plus Motorcycle in August 2004 at Ravi Motors, Tumkur.

Since then I have been tortured by your after sales service.

I gave my bike for service at Max Motors, Rajkumar Road. These people are devils agents. When I gave my bike for service, everything was perfect. I gave it only as per the milage plan that every 2-3000 Kms, it has to be serviced.

But when I got my bike back from service, i went for a test drive and found that the chain was making a lot of noise. I went back to service centre and after 30 minutes, one guy came and told Chain Sprocket is broken and I have to pay 650 if I want it repaired. I told him when i gave the bike for service it was perfect. He then called his manager and he started shouting at me. He said that they do only those repairs that I mention in job card. I told him that before service chain sprocket was perfect and now after the service the chain sprocket is broken. The manager shouted that they only do minor adjustments and its not their fault and asked me to take my bike and leave.

Though I was tempted to escalate the issue, it was at 11.45 in the morning and I had left all my other work and was waiting there.

Can you kindly inform me what gave Hero Honda, the inspiration to provide such pathetic service? Did I ever refuse to pay for the service? Did I ever demand my bike to be returned in minutes? All I wanted was the faulty parts to be rectified and the bike to serviced to good condition so that my drive will be smooth.

But Hero Honda only wants to retain their Worlds No1 slot (I doubt that) and they do not care how the customers and their bikes are treated once Hero Honda gets money.

I will surely recommend all my friends to not go for Hero Honda Bikes. And those friends who have bought Hero Honda already, I will recommend some private garage than authorised centres.

Hero Honda, your service is pathetic. Never again will I give my bike for service at authorised centres and I am planning to sell my bike.

• Va
      16th of Feb, 2008

I Have purchased a hero honda CBZ EXTREME From HIMGIRI MOTORS located in East Delhi on 15/11/07. And After 15 days it started giving terrible sound from Front portion.when i reported to hero honda service centre, they told me that the sound is due to some paper in the wheel.(I REPORTED TWICE AT SERVICE CENTRE) but nothing happened.

when i went third time then worker didnot get that noise but i understand him that my disk plate is not proper in shape so it need to be replaced since it is in warranty but they told me to claim it in accidental insurance.after 3 weeks my disk plate is replaced.also at that time their worker told me that the front portion of my bike including shokers,break shoe,etc. is not working properly.so i need to be care of that.

i have heard this complaint from 6 friends of mine also.

so if strict action is not taken in this regard i would have to lodge an fir against HERO HONDA MOTORS.

VARUN BHATIA

14&15, G.S.T ROAD
    TAMBARAM SANOTORIUM
    CHENNAI

Sir,

I have bought hunk on 15-02-08, i didn't ride before so i don't know about the hunk bike, i trust hero honda thats why i bought that bike.. i am really happy to ride that bike. because the mileage is more than 50/litre and more smoother than other bikes.after 670 kilometers i gave the bike for first service . when i gave my bike for service afterthat it cause more trubble and mileage is very low(less than 40)and noise was came .. so again i went to service and told everything about that but no use i am really very upset . service is not good. i asked the service supervisor, he told again give your vehicle for service. is this good answer, i lose my trust about hero honda. hereafter i wont give the service to herohonda totally waste. if you are not fix this problem please return my money or fix it properly and quickly, two times i told . again and again same problem .i will tell this matter to all my friends those who all willing to buy hunk, kindly take the action immediately.