Hero Honda / poor service/over price

IN Review updated:

Sir,
I purchase a hero honda splendor plus, I regularly srvice it from authorize hero honda showroom, but the service quality is very poor they are charging more price & unnecessary service are providing for that we have to pay money, no one is listening to it.I think Big brands loosing there market share due to lack of quality servics.I am giving the address of the dealer/auth. service center: ESS AAY Agencies(I) Pvt. Ltd.747, Joshi Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi-05, pls give me the address of hero honda custer service so that I can file a complaint.
thanks/regards
ashok
delhi

Comments

• As
      Sep 17, 2009

sir
    i have purched hero honda cbz xtrem from your authorize dealer metro automobiles vapi
    i regulerly service my bike there, but the service quality is very poor they take 2 much time, they dont have enough treaned staff they alwas asking 4 exquises, no one is listenig 2 us.
    the address of the dealer is
    METRO AUTOMOBILES VAPI,
    near national highway no.8 opp. fourtun gelexy hotel vapi, gujrat
    asif qureshi

• As
      Oct 29, 2009

i had purchased a hero honda cbz extreme last year but i m not suttisfy by ur services
    byke

aism dixit

Nov 17, 2009

jain sons samana distt patiala punjab wale b bahut harami hai

• Ju
      Aug 02, 2011

ek behn ka loda promod julka bhi hai rajendra nagar sahibabad me. Behn ka loda bahut hi harami hai. Us se bike kabhi mat lena. Nayi bike ke parts badalkar sale karta hai madarchod