Hero Honda / Not satisfied with service and behavior of the staff

1 India Review updated:

My vehicle is registered (DL7SAM- 2324) in the name of Mr Nikhil Kr. I am a regularly visiting to workshop which is on G T Rd near to telephone exchange at Dilshad Garden. I am not satisfied with service and behavior of the staff. My bike needs servicing after every 500 kms, and every time they do check enlightenment, if asks what is the problem they say it will be taken care. But i don't know when it will be?

Comments

5th of Jun, 2007

I bought CBZ EXTREME (HR26 AK4832) and i got the 2nd free service done recently but both the time the problem in the bike remains the same it has not been resolved. Also if u need any supervisor to speak abt this, you will find nobody listening to you. They will simply turn their back and walk off. Leave the servicing, they will nt even wash the bike. Both the time i found my my bike the same way i had given them.. (with the dust and dirt on the engine and the other internal parts).. Only God knows whether they change the engine oil or not.. I think i m risking my bike after getting it serviced in gurgaon (i got this bike from Auto Needs in gurgaon, Haryana)... If somehow this mail can be viewed by the big shots of hero honda, lemme tell u guys, u r in big loss, coz i did my part of stupidity after buying this bike but there are lot my friends going to buy bikes and i m strongly going to suggest them any other company than hero honda.

16th of Jul, 2007

I purchased a CBZ bike on March 15, 2007, now its got a rust on the swingarm. When I complained to the service department they asked to approach the sales department and complain. After I complained, both of them failed to rectify it

I'm really pissed now, as to how in the world can a 3-1/2-month old bike get a rust since I keep it well covered and away from water.

I'm really pissed off with their attitude. They are asking me to get it rectified myself, but they claim they have give a 3-year warranty on the bike.

I'm really pissed off with them. It is definitely a manufacturing defect and not mine and Im from Banglaore and the dealers are Millenium Motor, Airport Road.

I had great faith n belief in this company (Hero Honda) thats y i purchased the bike, but after seeing their response to my complaint I really have to change my stand on the company. I am going to strongly recommend my friends n relatives to not buy any of their products (Hero Honda).

• Ab
      13th of Sep, 2007

there is no good service

13th of Sep, 2007

I bought CBZ EXTREME few months back and i m not satisfied.again and again it creating the problem.with in a month the gear with in the engine got damage.and my bike get heated only in 5 Km run.i serviced in workshop 2 time.but all time they only do formality with servicing.i don't know weather they are actually servicing the bike or not.

i took 4-5 time my bike in Seervice center Noida and i m not satisfied with the service they have done.

please any one CBZ extream holder let me know abt heating problem.

I m also recommend to all the people don't go for Hero Honda CBZ- EXTREME.

• Kv
      25th of Sep, 2007

this is raghurama reddy,working in hindustan unilever ltd company ,based at ongole,andhra pradesh.
    last 6 months back i purchased HERO HONDA CBZ extreme,under gone 3 time servises,but problems not yet solved. problems are
    1)no mileage i.e below 40km/lt
    2)paint is disapearning on engine parts.looks like old bike
    3)authosised distributer employees are not responding properly.
    4)PROMISED TO REPLACE SOME PARTS ,BUT NOT YET REPLASED.
    names are ,
    assistant manager-srinivas
    manager-VASANTHA KOMAR

dealer name ;ASSOCIATED AUTO SERVICE PVT.LTD
    KURNOOL BYE PASS ROAD,ONGOLE.

NEED RESPOND FROM THE COMPANY

• Ar
      6th of Jan, 2008

Respected sir,
    Iam Arafath from marthandam, Kanayakumari Dist. Iam ur regular customer.I have a hero honda splender. Sir i have taken my bike to the service station of "BHARAT MOTORS MARTHANDAM,
    KANAYAKUMARI DIST." on 5/01/2007 at 10am for 65ooo km service of oilchange, brake liner,fork oil change. The supervicer make the job card ane told me he has return my bike on 6/1/2007 at 1pm. i have accept them. sir i retun on 6/1/2007 at 8pm he have told me bike work was not completed and come on 7/1/2007. Sir i needs bike daily because i am a student. i have take the bike with out any serviceing.
    I have wasted two days because of there wrong customer service. i will not give my bike to any hero honda service sation from next service. there customer service is wost. i will give my bike to local workshop because there behaviour is best. if i service from local workshop is ther any problem created in my bike.
    So please sir please take necessay action for the customer service.

Thanking You.

• Ar
      6th of Jan, 2008

Respected sir,

So please sir please take necessay action for the customer service.

Thanking You.

• Sh
      8th of Apr, 2008

I had bought CBX Xtreme from Mallu Motors (Kolkata, Park Street)
    I have given my bike for first service in their own service station. My bike number is WB-07 Y3959. It's been over 2 months and I still haven't got my bike back. It's been a very horrible experience as I keep calling them every week and they always tend to extend the time without taking any initiative. I have not bought my bike for the service station people to use it. I am a lawyer by profession and I going to file a case in the consumer forum to ask for compenstaion. I do hope for your early reply and action as I haven't got any feedback from your side till now. Thanks

• Ku
      15th of Apr, 2008

Hi,

I have the problem listed below.

1. Horrible chain sound @ 5 gear.
    2. unusual sound in the engine @ 1*1000 rpm & not @ 3*1000.

3 & 4 gear wheel was changed in 2nd service problem was solved @ 90% not 100%

if any of then has the same problem, please do reply back to me @ kumar_scor@hotmail.com

regards

kumar

13th of Nov, 2008

Just an advice i want to give to you guys…
    if u plan to buy a bike, never buy from AUTO NEEDS showroom in Patparganj, delhi, most of it’s bikes are defective.

One of my friends bought a hero honda passion from auto needs, and it started giving problems right from the next day of purchase. it’s engine started turning off just after few minuts of start.. and it gave a bad noice while riding.

I purchased hero honda hunk from auto needs, and it has been giving gear shift problem since then.

I had a very bad experience with hero honda AuTO Needs showroom. will never recommend you to buy a bike from auto needs, delhi.

13th of Nov, 2008

Hero Honda has the worst service. Bajaj is much better. Hero honda sells the numbers to be printed on your number plate. This is a big cheating

13th of May, 2009

HERO HONDA IS VERY POOR TOWARDS SEVICE

13th of May, 2009

we have visited M/s HIMGIRI AUTOMOBILES, A-74, MAIN ROAD, KANTI NAGAR KRISHNA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110051, Delhi to purchase a bike on cash payment.
    We have enterd the showroom at 1:00 p.m.. After completing the paper formalities, We have go to basement to got our bike from there garage.
    But the services & the working staff were of very ir-responsible nature.
    There was a problem in adjustment of front panel of bike.They took
    About 1 & half hour to correct that.Then when we ask them to give us delievery. They said “bike is ready you can take delievery” without cleaning the dust on
    Bike & also widout putting some fuel in tank. When we ask them to put fuel,
    Then one service man is asking other & other service man saying to other. No one is putting fuel.
    Then we got frustrate & write a complaint & goto manager to got receiving of that complaint. But instead of
    Giving us receiving & regretting he is saying.”you can take your cash back & we will cancel the bill”.
    We feel very insulted that time. We are not hoping that type of answer from him.
    Also when we come out on street the manager with his some staff come out of showroom & started arguing with us.
    We have heard before that Hero Honda is very reputed company but that type of behavior from said dealer is very Painful & sad. We have entered the showroom at 1 pm & come out at 5:30(app.5 hrs.)
    Sir yours vehicles are very good but the service & behavior of that dealer was very wrong.

I have purchased Splendor NXG & myself GAURAV KAPOOR, registration no. is DL-13 S, 6993