Hero Honda Bike / Achiever / Chandigarh dealer refused to repair engine problem within warranty period!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased Hero Honda Achiever 150 Sports model bike from Hero Honda dealer Chandigarh "Charisma Goldwheels" and I am following Services of bike time to time. After 6 month now there is some problem in my bike engine in Timing Chain. So when I contact with Chrisma Goldwheel dealer whose also have service centre at Ind. Area, Ph-I to solve this problem. But they refused to repair this problem under warranty. They are saying me that we will not repair this fault under warranty. While my bike is under warranty.

Beware and stay away from Hero Honda!

Comments

• Um
      15th of Feb, 2011

HI Friends,
    I am also facing the warrenty related issue, i have Hero Honda CBZ xtreme 2009 model and in 2011 Feb i have faced some engine noise and went to check in B. K. Motors, Azad Pur, G.t. Kernal Road and Service manager said it is due to adultration Fuel problem and not cover in Hero Honda warrenty terms so we will give goodwill warrenty and it will first and last warrenty and if any case i face any issue related to engine again will not provide warrenty.
    As i have ran the bike till 25500 kM and still not completed 3years but the Hero Honda guidlines for warrenty is 3yesrs or 40000KM then why the service company telling this words.
    It is kind request to the Hero Hond'sWarrenty team to take care of this case because it is just a 420 case and i think i can claim to consumer court against Hero Honda nad that service based company.
    umakant Sharma

17th of May, 2011

Super

17th of May, 2011

This is crap

• Am
      4th of Sep, 2013

I have Hero Achiever it also in warranty period. All time battery discharge. Now which document will be submit to the Dealer (Hero company) for new battery. please inform me.

• Ka
      21st of Nov, 2014

Hello
    i bought bike from suguna dealer sri sakthi motors veladipalayam coimbatore.i was no 1 fraud.i didnt said any details about loan.then he asked me to giv 8000 extra.i settled full amt.even though he not given my rc book.key and all.not responding not respecting.bad service.dont buy from him