HERO HINDA/CD DAWN MOTORCYCLE / Complaint against your authorized agency HERO HONDA named (Shiv Shakti Enterprises vishal market jehanabad

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir

Sub: - Complaint against your authorized agency HERO HONDA named (Shiv Shakti Enterprises vishal market jehanabad).

I am satish kumar saxena Residence VILL+P.O+P.S -Karpi, Dist Arwal (Bihar) buyer of cd dawn motorcycle, chachis no-07A22F0102, Eng No-07122E385, Key No-2157, Book No-005988 black color.
I want to lodge complaint against above mention dealer (shiv shakti enterprises visahl market jehanabad Bihar) for cheating touring harassing the consumer i.e. me.

I purchased a motorcycle cd dawn above mention description from authorized dealers on 16-03-07 on full cash payment his mob no [protected]. The dealer promised and assured me to provide registration number RC book and other relevant essential document regarding bike within a week.

But since then whenever I approach the dealer regarding papers for motorbike, he uses to extend the time for I week to 1 month now I year has been passed but he is not providing the papers and harass all the time

I purchased the motorcycle of hero Honda with great faith and due to the good will of the company but I am being harassed form your authorized agency.

Therefore I request you kindly pass some order to your dealer for providing me the papers of bike.

For this grace full act I will always be great full to you.

Comments

• Ha
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,
    We Should Like to bring your kind notice that We have bought a Hero Honda CD Dawn CNS STD have Engine No. 07G22E06374, Chessis No. 07G22F05318 in November 21, 2007 from Atmaram Auto Enterprises 37/1, Delhi-Agra Bye Pass Road, Agra-5 Phone No.: 0562-2851468, 2850184. Which has under warranty period. Since approximately last six months it persist problem due to some technical fault in chain and sprocket. So we have contact to company authorise service center: "Atmaram Auto Enterprises 37/1, Delhi-Agra Bye Pass Road, Agra-282005 Phone No.: 0562-2851468, 2850184 (Uttar Pradesh), India" in every free service to provide us the service & rectify the problem. We have many times discussed for registering the complaint and resolve the problem, however it is still today there is no action take & our problem has as it is before last six months.
    Since August 19, 2008 we again go to service center for six free service which has Book no.173, Invoice No. 808647 and Job no. F84993 to rectify Petrol average and chain KATTACK OO KATTACK... SOUND and still stand on Service center, but he does not provide the service.

You are requested to look into the matter and arrange for rectification of the same.

Secondly please provide us the email address of concern person for providing the better services and communication in future.

Please confirm your valuable comments, by return mail (mail id given below)
    Hope to receive an early and favorable decision.

Truly Yours’
    Hari Kant Sharma S/o Mr. G.Prasad
    Village – Bagal Ghunsa (Ajeet Garh)
    Post – Tarrakpur