Hermes Solomon And Vanessa Bebeau / Scammer

1 Pueblo, CO, United States Review updated:

I hired i-data, LLC, Hermes Solomon hermes93 and his business partner Vanessa Bebeau to create my new website, they took my money but won't finish the site or answer my calls. My lawyer has asked for names of all the people and businesses that they have cheated so please contact me.

If any of you programmers were working on a site called LGBTQ.mobi, I would like to talk to you about some work.

Comments

• He
      16th of Jan, 2009

I am the alleged 'offending' party.

Yes, we occasionally hire programmers to work on projects for our clients at our clients request.

I do not know who this is, as we have never dealt with any one, programmer, client or otherwise in Miami, FL.

Please contact us directly so that we may resolve this issue, though I can not think of a circumstance where we may have failed to pay one of our programmers, if we did, we would be more than happy to remedy it.

Thank you.

• Go
      18th of Jan, 2009

Yes, that is true. These guys are really scammers, They did the same to me also. You cant trust those persons. For all the clients be aware of these persons.

• Ki
      18th of Mar, 2009

I am the person who posted this complains. The offending party has made thing right with me. I have send already a request to the site owner to remove this complain

• Id
      15th of Apr, 2009

First, read this carefully. HERMES SOLOMON AND VANESSA BEBEAU ARE SCAMMERS. Stay away from them. Whether you're a programmer or need some work done, stay away from them.

I paid them $4, 166.67 to complete two projects. I bought the template for one of them. One project was for 2, 500 and the other for 5000, all were supposed to be completed in 3 months from february 23 to May 9, 2008. I gave them the deposit of $2500 then they were gone for a month!!! i called and never heard back from them until later March 2008. They claimed to have done work, i asked Hermes and he showed me one of the sites that he said was halfway done, and he complained that he need money, that was on May 9, 2008. I gave him 1, 666.67 to pay for that $2, 500 project, bringing the total payment to them up to $4, 166.67, he was supposed to upload that site to my server that weekend, and i have not heard back from them until mid June at which time h needed money again!! even though the projects were way past due. He finally uploaded the files to my server and was supposed to complete it. Oh did i mention that he referring me to Bluehost so he could get $60 kickback? yeah he did. In July i sent him an email warning him that I will be witholding $100/week for each week the projects are late. He agreed and apologize and July 22nd was his deadline. THEY MISSED IT. Vanessa told me that Hermes has not worked on the projects since May because he needed money to pay his employees (what employees?) and that she was gonna take over, but she had to rewrite the contract. I said BS and sent them an Addendum at which point they stopped all communication and kept my money, especially after Hermes sent me an email asking me to switch from Bluehost to his new hosting company i-datahost.com, i said hell no.
    So i changed the password to the server, and they filed a complaint with Bluehost claiming that i stole the files from them and was using their copyright. They got my account suspended. The same one they got paid for referring me to!
    So they stole not only my $4, 166.67 but also the template that i bought! Talking about thieves!? But then they sent me an email saying if i wanted the files back they will sell it all to me for $6000!

Now I paid someone else to complete both projects even better!

Hermes will tell you that he has a well established company and that he knows how to do things, don't listen to them! He doesn't know how to do anything. He's a hustler and a scammer! BEWARE!!

• Ph
      12th of Sep, 2010

I am a programmer and have worked with both Hermes and Vanessa and would be delighted to work with them again. Unfortunately I develop in .Net framework and Hermes and Vanessa focus on open source development. I have viewed several Websites developed by Hermes and Vanessa and must say development was outstanding. Also, I was introduced to programmers they sometimes hire and continue to network with several of them – never hearing a single complaint regarding Hermes and Vanessa.

Phoenix Direct

• Ph
      6th of Aug, 2014

Hermes Solomon and Vanessa Bebeau openly bragged about how they have stolen money from people looking to have web sites made for their business. They have taken this money and built huge hydroponic marijuana farms across Pueblo Colorado. They launder their money making fake sites for fake customers.Do Not Use Cool Logic or I-Data. They are dangerous drug addicts who specialize in fraud, money laundering, and growing unregulated marijuana.