Hermes / Parcel lost
i was awaiting a parcel delivery and checked it was deemed lost even though the systems said sunday 6pm delivered with signature?
the tracking bar code was [protected]
conversation as below:
Sai Pooja: Hi, my name is Sai Pooja. How may I help you?
Jason Aley: i didnt receive the item [protected]
Sai Pooja: I am sorry you have not received the parcel.
Sai Pooja: I will quickly check this for you.
Jason Aley: ok
Sai Pooja: Thank you for your patience.
Sai Pooja: I have checked the system and can see that this parcel has been deemed lost. A claim has been filed by the shipper and is currently being processed. For any further queries regarding this I request you to contact the shipper.
Jason Aley: i know this already, i need to see the signed for signature from the machine
Jason Aley: hello?
Sai Pooja: Sorry to have kept you waiting.
Sai Pooja: I have checked the system and can see that the signature has not been obtained.
Jason Aley: also i require the van number and drop number
Jason Aley: the system does say it was signed for
Jason Aley: also you do you drop sundays?
Sai Pooja: Usually we do not deliver the parcels on Sundays.
Jason Aley: an answer with "usually" is not good service at all. sure you have a van and drop number?
Sai Pooja: We do not deliver on Sundays.
Jason Aley: right so whats the date on the tracing?
Jason Aley: 13th?
Sai Pooja: I would like to inform you that the couriers are self employed. That is the reason I said usually we do not deliver on Sundays.
Jason Aley: o dear, this needs investigation employees working on behalf of a business are taking goods.
Jason Aley: i will pass this to trading standards. many thanks
More Hermes Complaints & Reviews
- Hermes - They don't deliver! 
- Hermes - Worst Courier Firm....Ever! 
- Hermes - Liars 
- Hermes - Non-Delivery of Goods 
- Hermes - Did not deliver, head office couldn't care less 
- Hermes Parcelnet - missing parcel
- Hermes Parcelnet - sich über den empfänger beschweren
- Hermes Parcelnet - non delivery. customer 'services' is a joke
- Hermes Parcelnet - delivery of parcel to old address.. deliberately changed by hermes. police will be informed as this is an act of fraud.
- Hermes Parcels - delivery and fraudulent signatures