HermesLiars

been waiting for parcel from Miss Selfridge for over a week. Allowed for easter etc and then tracked it. Hey presto it said "left in porch" on 1 april at 13.36. Well what a surprise as there was someone in the house until 7.30 pm as it was my daughters birthday and we were also waiting for 2 other deliveries which duly arrived. Yesterday I got a card off postman (8th April) for item which had excess postage to pay. Went to PO today and lo and behold it was the missing parcel which had obviously been dropped into postbox somewhere by lazy courier who tells lies!! Someone at the post office told me that this happens often. This is disgusting service. Hermes dont want to know but I am complaining in writing and have let Miss Selfridge know as they must be losing money if this is happening often.

Comments

• Mr
      May 21, 2010

I have had two deliveries handled by Hermes and neither of them have arrived at my address!! The driver does not call me to ask directions as I have instructed, but visits an empty property instead! The first time he "left the parcel in the porch" (at the empty property) the second time (today) a drop card was left at the same property saying "delivery will be attempted Monday". I can't contact Hermes to warn them the driver is not delivering to the correct address and I am very concerned about the parcel (laptop computer) banging around in the back of a van all weekend. When the driver arrives Monday he will leave another card at the wrong property and I don't know what is going to happen to my laptop! I only discovered the first parcel because the owner of the empty property called that morning to check the house over and tidy the garden and brought it round for me. The owner of the same property has visited me again today with the drop card, all I can say is good job he has been doing some work on his empty house otherwise the first parcel would still be there and the drop cards will keep on building up behind the front door, God only knows what will happen after Monday!

Avoid using Hermes!!

• Ru
      May 22, 2013

These are the worst people at delivering things!! I've been waiting all day for the courier to deliver (as the order tracking system shows 'out for delivery') ...no one has arrived all day - not even a card left to prove that the driver attempted delivery and apparently the tracker states - 'driver to re-attempt delivery'!!! LIARS!!! Aarrrggghhh!! No wonder they don't have a phone contact service - would be non-stop complaints!!!

• Pe
      Oct 13, 2014

I've. Also had a terrible EXPEREINCE. With Hermes .. 2 complaints. From customers off e bay .. Left parcel outside and it was damaged ... And the other parcel smashed up and HERMES disposed of it .without contacting me ..
    I had no proof what so ever it was broken .. Terrible firm to deal with just written a letter to chief executive. .. By reading all the complaints I don't give much hope ..
    I certainly will avoiding them in he future

• Ca
      Dec 02, 2015

Same they say they leave it classic one left in a safe location no card in post box liars do not trust

• Iz
      Jan 19, 2016

Agree that Hermes are liars!! (Yodel as bad) We live deep in farmland in NE Aberdeenshire, so a very low density population, and they will NOT come out from Aberdeen if they have only a single parcel to deliver. Yet they put on the tracking, that they have "attempted to deliver and will try again"!!! As we very, very rarely go out, we know they make no "attempt". They're like 2 yr olds who think the big people believe their lies! Even when they do deliver, they'll chuck the parcel on the drive, so we don't know it HAS arrived. This last time is THE last - anything I buy online will have to be from companies who use Royal Mail.

• Da
      Mar 19, 2016

Hermes behaviour is nothing short of absolutely disgusting bespoke 3 days lying to me about window complete the so-called investigation you got the live chat . bloody clue what's going on every possible excuse made even when ringing on I Delight undelivered well packed up are there any of the items turned up reclaiming damaged in transit but this without their warehouse and they haven't even got the damage parts for the managed to damage Steel brackets which you would have to take out amateur to break run unbelievable dirty company I do not care one bit about the lies that. There's no doubt the item and it was stuffed nothing else they take all the good stuff out of the box and let the stuff which one on essentials

Jan 05, 2017

Tracking says delivering was attempted att 2000 yesterday No way this house was occupied all day and my dog would have barked at any attempt to knock QVC have sent many of my parcels this way with out trouble but I will be lodging a complaint immediately

• Ci
      Sep 09, 2017

We're missing several deliveries now and still no luck at all. The companies that use hermes have told us that our deliveries have been put in a "shed"...that we clearly do not have, we have been given NO note in our letterbox either, clearly either not delivered at ALL or they have just chosen a random house. However our neighbours haven't had the deliveries either. Hermes couriers are lying to the companies, pretending that they have delivered to get their dirty money. Lazy [censored].