Heritage Web Solutions / non-performance

1 1460 Moonriver Dr Provo, UT 84604Provo, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-655-1600

My husband paid for and began working with heritage web solutions in january 2009.in march 2009, he still did not have a working live web page, so he handed this project off to me to assist hit to get it done. To date, now december 30, 2009, he still does not have his website. We have been passed around to three different designers, we have waited months now to get a simple blog, I have contacted the sales department hoping to get some action, to no avail.

I personally have created or located every piece of text and graphic for the site and have provided them to the 'designers'. I have a great deal of knowledge of web site design and graphic design. I should have simply created the site for my husband when he asked, but I was too busy at the time - little did I know that more time than ever would be required of me to work with heritage.

The prototype/test page hit (heritage) has provided to us is the most basic and elementary page I have ever seen. An entry level web design student could have produced what they have provided to us, thus far. The total dollar amount we have spent for a non-working, elementary level basic web page is $580.00!!! Not the $199 they advertise. What the heck are we paying for???

I have sent a specific list of items needing to be corrected and/or changed to this very basic page over 2 months ago, yet we have gotten no response from the design team. Their terms & conditions specify that when they send you a message or a page to approve and you don't respond to them within 5 days, they assume the page is approved and move on to the next item. Well, it's been two months since I requested our last changes, not to mention eleven months since we began this horror story with heritage, and we are still nowhere closer to an active website than we were a year ago.

Do not waste your money or your time with this company. Their designers are not professional and they do not deliver!

Comments

• Fr
      1st of Jan, 2010

Heritage is a fraudulent company, do a chargeback with your bank..I got a refund for the full amount from Visa

• Ha
      13th of Apr, 2010

I engaged HIT web design to create my website. When I received my invoice, I noticed they had charged me for more than I agreed to. Long story short, at nearly every turn, they failed to do what they said they would do. I emailed, then called them, to tell them that I had changed my mind about doing business w/ them. Carlos (customer service guy) did send a confirmation email that they would cancel the account, but to date, no refund. I'm filing with the BBB and doing a charge back through my bank.

Jeff Keller

• Fi
      9th of Sep, 2010

Brandon seems to like to call many times

Like the 2 times he called today and getting on voicemail with his breathing

Sure doesnt sound to me like a professional

So an investigator paid him a call to stop

Next time I will go further with a formal complaint to Utah

TRY ME SOME MORE BRANDON AND SEE IF IM MESSIN

You might want to look at this Brandon

Yes Im on the Do not call registry too

:P

• Ge
      10th of Mar, 2011

YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM WITH THE PROVO, UT POLICE DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE TAKING REPORTS AND/OR COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIT WEB DESIGN FOR ANY FRAUD OR SCAM ACTIVITY. YOU CAN ASK FOR OFFICER DICK OR SGT. CROSBY - 801-852-6231 I JUST FILED MY CLAIM AND RECEIVED A CASE NUMBER. WHEN I CALLED AND MENTIONED HIT WEB DESIGN THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE COMPANY & COMPLAINTS THAT HAVE BEEN COMING IN. I DID MY PART TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED. I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME.

NUMBER IS: