Heritage Web Solutions / rebuttal for brad stone of hws!

I wrote this in regards to Mr. Stone's Rebuttal of the Message I left on this board and the one I put on /link removed/

I Will Defend My Honor Against Mr. Stone's Rebuttal.

I do hope everyone has taken the time to read all of my complaints against HWS. It is scary to think that people are suppose to sit back, not say, or do anything, after they have been swindled and lied too! Mr. Stone, we are not being vindictive! We are only warning others before they too, fall pray to your false advertisements and end up losing their hard earned money, by putting their faith, trust, and money in a company that is uncaring, ruthless, and money hungry. Making money is the reason why everyone goes into business, but literally and knowingly not doing what a client pays you to do, is unjust and Anti American!!! Business practices like yours should not be tolerated by the public and our government.

Again, I will do everything in my power to see that your business practices are investigated by all government agencies that regulate the business industry. I intend to be advocate for all of those you have wronged. These are innocent people that had a dream of starting a productive, successful internet business and your company stole that dream along with their money.

I have moved on, and at present, the $1,524.99 dollars that your company took from me, is no longer important to me. What matters most is that no one else get taken advantage of by your company. In other words, I intend to follow through to make sure you will not get the opportunity to cheat anyone else.

Attn Everyone: Heritage Web Solutions 'Terms of Service Agreement' is one sided, there is not one word or clause that protects the consumer! As I and everyone else that had agreed to the terms, we did so in good faith thinking that they would live up to their claims of building a custom website. However, this was not the case. They did not even try to build a nice site for me. So please, please, please, read their terms of agreement, then go back and reread my complaints. It is important before deciding to give them your credit card information. HWS hides behind this agreement. Their big excuse for not refunding a client's money lies in this agreement. In other words, it is their scapegoat for not having to do as hired. Everyone, please pay attention and do not allow them to bring harm to you financially.

To Mr. Stone personally; I was stupid to have hired your company in the beginning, therefore there is no way I would even consider giving your company another chance while having to wait around for another two months, deal with your lying employees, and end up with another ugly and cheap website that does not accentuate by business. Why would I even want to deal with that kind of stress, two months was enough! Then to only end up with a website that say I have to live with whether I like it or not! Furthermore, I will not change my business plans to fit your companies lack of talent. So stop saying you care about good customer service. The only good service your company provided to me is that they always remained nice, while they were lying to me.

End of Story.

Comments

• Do
      18th of Jul, 2008

How do I remove a complaint

Don Eisner

818 788-6512

20th of Oct, 2008

THANK YOU SO MUCH.. I WILL BE MOVING ON AFTER READING YOUR POST FEELING VERY LUCKY I DID NOT GO WITH THEM. I CANCELLED THE SAME DAY I PUT DOWN MY DEPOSIT AFTER READING YOUR POST AND MANY OTHERS OUT THEIR. BLESS YOU FOR YOUR POSTING. I TOO AM STARTING UP A NEW BUSINESS WITH MY OWN HARD EARNED MONEY.. WHEW... THANK YOU AGAIN! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND SORRY FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE.

• St
      13th of Apr, 2009

Here is a test for all of you looking to get started. Simply call the 800 number and press the number saying you already have a website with them and you have a question. Goodluck getting Through. Now call again and say you a new client wishing to purchase a website and they will answer right away. Bonus suggestion get them to put it in writing the time it will take to do the website and also those who are working on it are on site not from there homes. They will not commit. I started my website in January and it still is not done. They forgot about me in February. Yes I did email the CEO and NO RESPONSE! Still waiting...