Heritage Warranty Insurance / NON-PAY OF CLAIM

621 NEW HIGHWAY 146 SOUTHLa Porte, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 281-867-2545
AUTHORIZED REPAIRS IN JULY OF 2008 - RECEIVED AUTH # AND AMOUNT TO REIMBURSED. AMOUNT $564.40 AND AUTH # H[protected]. MAILED TO AS INSTRUCTED TO - ATTN CLAIMS PAY, 400 METRO PLACE NORTH SUITE 360, DUBLIN OHIO AS INSTRUCTED AND WAS RECEIVED. HOWEVER NO MONEY AS OF 12-08-08
NEXT STEP IF NOT PAID BY END OF MONTH, REPOSSESSION/MECHANICS LEAN ON NON PAID INVOICE. WAS TOLD BY HERITAGE PAYMENT WOULD BE PAID WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS. THAT WAS A LIE. CALLED BACK TO HERITAGE AND WAS TOLD SORRY, UNTIL THEY PAY THEM, WE WOULD NOT BE PAID.

Comments

La
  16th of Mar, 2009

Heritage Warranty Insurance - Unpaid Claim to Policy Holder
Larry James
Washington

I have made 4 contact phone calls to the claims dept. in which I receive the same answer, "It has been approved for payment. It has been 31/2 months and still have not received payment.
We in good faith purchased Heritage Warranty Ins. Extended Coverage, paying alot of money for it!
The dealer that did the work refused to do business with Heritage due to the fact they do not pay. We were forced to pay for the service and replacement of an Inverter for our motor home and Heritage would reimburse us, in which we did receive approval and authorization number to go ahead with repairs and replacement of inverter need.
We are very frustrated that they are giving us the same old story "Its has been approved for payment"
We have not been paid for claim filed with Heritage.
They got my money for the policy I purchased from them!!! Well!!!
The patience are waring thin with Heritage Warranty Insurance.
Reply to: ginawjames@hotmail.com