Heritage Warranty Company / Unpaid claims

We wished we had visited this site BEFORE we accepted this company's product. Before making a $1, 094 repair on a customer's vehicle we called for verification of contract holder and coverage. After Heritage sent an adjuster to verify repairs we received authorization to complete the repair. That was 5 months ago. To date we still have not been paid and Administration Services, who handles Heritage's administration, is of no help. They claim they have no way to contact Heritage Insurance. Repair Facilities and Contract Holders - BEWARE!!

Comments

• Aa
      29th of Sep, 2008

We repaired an rv under Heritage warranty co. First they gave us an authorization number, then when we faxed them the copy of the invoice when the vehicle was done we got no response! After a couple of days I tried calling them, they never answered or returned any calls for 2 weeks! Next I finally got through to a person and they said for claims they do not have a fax number!!! So we were suposed to mail them the invoice, shaddyyy... So I sent it certified next day mail! They then stated that they did not recieve the paperwork until 2 weeks after I sent it, BULL!!! They say now that all authorizations have been done but they will not give me a date when the check will be cut. This is coming from the administration company for Heritage. They tell me Heritage moved and they have no way to contact Hertiage at this time to find out an ETA for me. I just found out that Heritage has moved 3-4 times in the last year all to different states. They are currently under investigation by 3 different states for fraud, etc... There assets have been frozen and they are not paying out to any warranty work completed even they have given authorization!!! Shops Beware do not do any work under the Heritage Warranty Company!!!

• Va
      30th of Sep, 2008
    Heritage Warranty Company - Scam and cheating
    Heritage Warranty Company

After purchasing my policy it has taken more than 3 months and I still have not received a hard copy... they will not fax it or send it to you via e-mail. Now I have a claim and when I called they were rude to the point that they told me they would cancel my policy and i would be screwed... YES! Amazing... after asking to speak to a supervisor they hung up on me... Its now taken over a week and the car is still in the Dealer waiting on a response from the adjutor... this is the worst company... I am just amazed that companies like this are allowed to provide any type of service to customers... They should be shut down.

• Cl
      1st of Oct, 2008

I have a 02 f250 and the repairs were authorized and a check could be expected in 4-6 weeks. it has been over 6 months. the operator at the number provided reads off of "cue" cards. every single one says the same exact thing. im sorry we can give a date. If you dont believe me call and ask for the last name or the person that picks up. it will not be given. DO NOT BUY ANY WARRANTY COVERAGE FROM HERITAGE PERIOD!!!

4th of Oct, 2008

hope that the many people who purchased a Heritage warranty don't have to go through the ordeal that I am going through. My wife and I purchased an RV in 04, at the same time we purchased a Heritage Platinum RV warraanty... In July of 08 we had our first and only claim. I called the number on my contract and had my claim approved by Sam (These spine less employees will never give their last name) at Heritage Administrative Service, (1-800-753-5236 ex 4137). Everything seemed ok, I was told that I could pay the bill ($2439.55) minus my $50.00 deductible and Heritage will have my check in the mail ASAP. I paid the bill. I was told that Heritage would hold up their end of the contract...
    This was a done deal in July of 08. As of today, October of 08, I have seen nothing from Heritage.
    In fact I have called every number in my contract and get the same answer... We are a third party agency and can't give you any one who is actually associated with Heritage to talk with. We only have a computer program that links us to Heritage, other than that we can't give you any number to a Heritage representitave or anyone who took your money, Bla, Bla, Bla... These people are puppets of the higher ups in management.
    I paid $3000.00 for this warranty. I paid $2, 439.56 for the covered repair. As of now I am out $5, 439.56
    Heritage claims that the warranty coverage could exceed the cost of the vehicle.
    I say B.S.
    They want your money and will give you nothing in return...
    I am just an average person, I work hard every day, I pay my bills, I don't take advantage of anyone. Our dream was to buy an RV and enrich our lives. Not a new one, something that we could afford, but I worked my tail off to afford it...
    After months of getting a run around, I am not going to take this any more.
    I paid for a product... I WILL NOT HAVE MY HARD EARNED MONEY STOLEN BY HERITAGE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES...
    After months of research I have foound the following.

Company owner. Haytham Elzaym
    400 Metro Place N.
    Suite 300
    Doublin, Ohio 43017

Phone number of the assistant of the CEO
    614-358-3605
    Also if the person who answers the phone tells you that you are in touch with Dimension, not Heritage. It's B.S. also...
    Haytham Elzaym owns both company's.
    I have a complaint with the Ohio Attorney Gereral's Office. 1-800-282-0515 against Heritage. This office is very helpful with scammers like Heritage.
    I would like to thank Greg Gerber from RV Industries News for helping me with my journey
    Gerald Dalkiewicz

8th of Oct, 2008

Sorry to hear your news
    I didnt think these ### could even sell anymore... look up the posts about Heritage, if you paid them your hard earned cash you have been ripped off
    I have been told by Ken Hilliard of Heritage (614-358-1500 ex 4134) and others that their assetts were frozen by the State of South Carolina. Apparently another lie by Heritage to avoid payments to those of us who have them coming.

According to the S.C. Dpt. of Insurance, no money has been frozen. Heritage can pay claims and conduct buisness as usual. No funds have to be released by the state or any other government agency.

As of today, October 7, 2007 Heritage is only under investigation for not paying for repairs that they authorized

I also thought this was true due to the buzz about Heritage. But after talking directly to the state, I found this is not the case. The state of S.C. isn't going to take any more crap from Heritage. Call Mrs. pagent and tell her your problem with Heritage

WE AREN'T GETTING REINBURSED BECAUSE HERITAGE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY... PERIOD...

IF HERITAGE OWES YOU MONEY FOR AN APPROVED CLAIM AND THEY WILL NOT PAY.

1. CONTACT SAHARA PAGENT AT THE SOUTH CAROLINA DPT. OF INSURANCE 803-737-6268 THIS IS A DIRECT LINE TO HER.
    SHE WILL HELP YOU.
    2.CONTACT THE OHIO STATE ATTOURNEY GENERALS OFFICE
    1-800-282-0515 AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HERITAGE.

400 METRO PLACE N
    SUITE 300
    DUBLIN OHIO 43017
    PHONE NUMBER TO MR. EL ZAYN'S OFFICE

gjd
    Chester, Virginia
    U.S.A.

8th of Oct, 2008

WE AREN'T GETTING REINBURSED BECAUSE HERITAGE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY... PERIOD...

IF HERITAGE OWES YOU MONEY FOR AN APPROVED CLAIM AND THEY WILL NOT PAY.

SHE WILL HELP YOU.
    2.CONTACT THE OHIO STATE ATTOURNEY GENERALS OFFICE
    1-800-282-0515 AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST HERITAGE.

400 METRO PLACE N

Chester, Virginia
    U.S.A.

12th of Oct, 2008

Hello:

I'm in agreement with the complaints, I'm getting the same ran around. Heritage owns me a total of $1134.53 for claims that were approved, and all necessary receipts were sent to Heritage and received Heritage on July 2, 2008. I'm looking for answers and reimbursement I will contact the Ohio State Attorney General Office and continue my search for answers.

James M.
    Milptas, Ca.

• Al
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Had approval number for $748.00 of repairs, paid the dealer and mailed the claim to Heritage and it came back from the Dublin Ohio address as "undeliverable". Warranty Cost was $2400 in 2005 and this is the only claim I have had and they still won't pay.

• Zb
      27th of Mar, 2009

Same thing here in Oregon. Thanks for everyone's feedback and the Ohio AG office phone number. I called and have started a claim also. Hopefully with enough people, we can make something happen.