heritage holidays pvt ltd / fraud of barclay priority membership

1 India Review updated:

KINDLY ATTN: MR. ROHIT BALLA of Heritage holidays Pvt. Ltd. Or

Concern department of Barclay card, india

SIR,
This mail is for your reference and notice that. I am vishal Sharma a Barclay card[protected]) holder agree to accept Barclay priority circle membership in month of aprail 2008 .and amount of 5000 is deducted from my account in 15 of may 2008.since of after that I suffer lot of problems and unexpected things from Barclay and heritage of both.

1)the marketing person who call me and make me ready for this membership is told me that u get a trolly bag of amercian trevler make of worth aprox 2200.but I get a trolly bag of worth 150/- in month of sep 2008 which is in very poor and cheap quality.

2) on 25th july I drop my completely fill voucher no 752476 which is also attached with this mail.

3)till the time I could’t recive atleast any call for any type of confermation.

4)when I call for all these problems at priority customer care no. [protected].every time after a long around 15 min waiting a person say me to call at heritage nos [protected] or [protected]

5) and when I call on these numbers .every time a recorded message play”ur call is forword to any number plz wait”and after few sec.line is automattacly disconnected.what is all these .this is like a openly fraud with thousand of customer.
I am very fedup with this.this is my last try to contact with u.after that I take this matter legly.

T hope u under stand my problems and do in favour of me.
Plz reply me back for just a confermation
Thanx

Vishall Sharma

Vi

Comments

• Ar
      13th of Feb, 2009

Myself Arun from Kolkata. The complaint is good only. Even I am apprehending such type of fraud which in due course I may came to know as I have opted for this type of holiday coupon because of Deutsche bank card member. Let us see what happens.

Arun
    Kolkata

• Is
      7th of Jul, 2009

this column is just good to post comments and read complains, its vertually useless

• Hh
      17th of Dec, 2011

Mr Sharma

Greetings from Heritage Holidays

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret that the response is delayed to your complaint, Furtherance to your complaint we have investigated our records & following is the response

We acknowledge the reciept of the voucher & are glad to inform you that your booking for Jaipur for 3rd Nove'08 was confirmed & the confirmation maill was sent on 12th Sep'08

We are happy that we were able to cater to your problem and resolve it to your satisfaction. We look forward to you withdrawing this complaint now. If there is any further grievance on this subject, please do write back at reservation@heritageholidayindia.com or on the same blog.