Heritage Hit Web Design / Class action lawsuit

United States, provo utah Review updated:
herritage hit web design
Provo utah
Phone: 6192506535
I wanted to make a web site about san diego from the locals perspective i invested way over 5000.and got a logo and
no web site .When i said i wanted my money back they gave me a run around an delivered nothiing not even a return call tryed to scam more money and empty promises.They took all I had saved for my buisness and crushed my dream.
Aug 5, 2015

A  29th of Sep, 2016 by
hi, back in 2010 i also hired hit web design/heritage web design to build me a social network/penny auction/gaming database website. i ordered a mobile site addition and a dedicated server. after working on it for almost 6 months, and charging me almost $15, 000 to build the entire site, all of a sudden they disappeared and i got screwed out of all that money. i remember the owner of the site ended up starting some other site with his family members or something like that, they also owed over a milion dollars back taxes to the irs and about hundred thousand to health care. anyways, i never received any kind of money back, and i was wondering if you or anyone filed any class action suit?
If you have any info whatsoever, please contact me genkstar@outlook.com
mike genkin