Heritage Grand Vacation Club Bhd / Bad service.

1 blockc-2-2megan avenue 1Malaysia Review updated:

Always said fully booking, even early making.as a member of the vacation club paid two year fee still cannot use the benefit.we joy the club from19-07-2003.member expiring on10-07-2038.from begin everything ok..start from year 2009.phone no change, address change, calling have to do many time.nobody answer.no more mail vacation news from 2007.free hotel for 7day6night.a year cannot use.but have to paid annual maintenance fee.when they want us to paid fee.our request will give for 3day.after that everything burn..today i request two room use like last time ..they said cannot .only one room can give .5 adult for one superior room.the room only can put 1 extra bed .two single bed. and no more place to walk. and .we are big size..

Jo
Jan 30, 2013

Comments

• Ac
      22nd of May, 2013

i share your sentiments. service is lousy, they close the penang office and i cannot get in touch with any of them. i am still tring by e-mail to book my reservations. no reply . even their website is closed. not only bad serivce but thie year i will tell this people i dont pay any fees they can go to heaven for all i care. money burn down the drain...this is what you get when you bok under berjaya group if i am not mistaken.

13th of Jul, 2013

Just to share my personal experience. I went to TTPM and filed a complaint against them and finally got my money back. TTPM is simple and easy, no lawyers and it costs only RM 5. The TTPM is for pengguna like us who are disappinted. U can google TTPM Malaysia or check out this link below or the link of the nearest TTPM to your place

• Hl
      15th of Jul, 2013

Agreed. I also facing the same problems. What can we do? File the case to Jabatan Pengguna?

15th of Jul, 2013

Go to the nearst TTPM Office to your place TTPM is Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia. It is under the Home Ministry. If you file your case there (RM 5 only), the customer service manager will have to come and you can present your case in front of the Pengerusi of TTPM. Very easy and people friendly. U will have a high chance of winning and getting your money back because you are a pengguna and they cannot use any lawyers against u. They have to send their manager. Please go fast and file your case also more importantly, PLEASE PLEASE tell all other members of HGVC that feel cheated to go file their cases fast. More people is better. This is the list of addresses of the nearest TTPM Office near your area:

15th of Jul, 2013

also go to facebook and see the page Heritage Grand Vacation Club. Many people are unhappy too...Please keep in touch thru that page it is easier for me

4th of Aug, 2013

Kenapa panggilan talipon tidak mahu dijawab? Saya telah beberapa kali dalam satu hari cuba talipon tetapi tiada orang yang menjawab. Nada dail bebunyi tetapi hingga tamat tiada jawapan begitulah seterusnya.Pertanyaan saya melalui borang maklum balas juga sampai hari ini tidak berjawab.Harap maklum.

4th of Aug, 2013

Kenapa setiap panggilan talipon tidak dijawab. Saya telah beberapa kali membuat panggilan talipon tetapi tiada yang menjawab. Pertanyaan melalui borang maklum balas juga tidak berjawab. Kenapa menyusahkan ahli?. Semua saluran untuk berhubung tidak mendapat tindakan daripada pihak syarikat. Apa sudah jadi?

• Ck
      29th of Aug, 2013

yes, I agree the Bad services of heritage grand vacation club bhd.
    Called always no answer, email no reply...seem like they are going close down on bisness.

• Su
      29th of Aug, 2013

if our request cannot be processed, rightly they must inform us...they make us wait and here we are planning our holiday not
    knowing that we are not going to get that holiday...it is so selfish of them to do that...
    they make promises but do not keep them...

• Ws
      3rd of Sep, 2013

Totally agree that their service is super bad. Email or call all no response. The only time they respond is when it is time to pay maintenance fees. Their service was ok the first few years that I joined, but the last 3 years have gone from bad to worse. Am going to find my old agreement and receipt and follow En Mohd Adnan's advice to file a complaint with the Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia.

• Ai
      10th of Sep, 2013

Fully agree. Surprised that they can get away with such bad services, especially when members
    have to pay joining and annual fees in advance. We paid 2 yrs fees in advance for 2011 to 2013, and could not get any booking even though we booked months in advance, for China, Thailand, and within
    Malaysia. Is there any recourse for the relevant government authority to investigate and take more
    serious action than just handle consumers' complainants?? With so many members having lost
    out, the whole situation is beginning to stink.

• Te
      13th of Sep, 2013

Trully agreed. I experience the same situation. Phone call no answer, fax no reply. I want to booked even 6 months in advance but not allow. Ask me pay anuual fee then only can get booking but at the end of the day also cannot get even Heritage Home Hotel like Cameron. For News letter that they promise to send to member every year I no longer receive for many year.
    Very dissappointed with such service, I going to find my agreement & follow En. Mohd Adnan's advice to file a complaint too.
    Thanks a lot En. Mohd Adnan.

• Ai
      14th of Sep, 2013

Complaints can apparently be made to The Ministry of Domestic Trade, Commerece
    and Consumerism. Their toll-free number is 1-800-88-9811, to get advice where to lodge official
    complaint which is dependent on your location. For K L and Klang Valley, it is likely to be their
    office at Tingkat 16, The Mall near PWTC. Worth checking it out.

• Nm
      23rd of Sep, 2013

I am also facing the same problem here. I don't know which else is working except for Mr Azhan. Need help

• We
      26th of Sep, 2013

Yes, yes very bad bad service, If happen to meet the salesman, I will give him a punch in his face.My points burnt for many years, Never manage to get any holiday package.
    Always full, hotel never reply.No rooms.One funny thing, one person will pick up the phone and say, we have your form we will call you back after the Hotel replies us.Then another person picks up phone as says, your form is not here.Very funny service.
    Moreover I can't call the higger officer or CEO or manager.
    One of this days I am going to drop by their office.See what happens.
    Maybe high time to make a report to Bank Negara.

7th of Oct, 2013

I am from Penang, Also having same problem, booking always full, no reply and have to call many times... Last time when there is branches in Penang.. the service is not bad... can get room easily. Now i have burn up my nights for 2 years, cannot use... I want to file complaints too...

6th of Nov, 2013

mula2 introduce hgvc mcm2 kelebihan yg boleh diperolehi. bilik boleh dibook serta-merta. akhirnya Hotel Heritage pun susah nak booking. hotel lain jgn harap lah. tiap kali apply, jawapannya fully booked... buntu sekarang.

• Ni
      10th of Nov, 2013

Sy jg mnerima keadaan yg sm.asyik fully booked je.mtk duit servis laju je, cwgan kt ipoh pun dh tutup.mmg nk pg ke ttpm .nk buat aduan...ada bilik tk blh book.ms brjln.bikik burn...

• Fr
      14th of Nov, 2013

same here. facing the stupid problem also. Book 6 months in advance also no rooms. their service is really bad...please write a complain to this email. yusliza@hgvc.my

• Ab
      21st of Nov, 2013

Please every body attend the annual general meeting this Dec.2013 and protes for their bad services.