Heritage Administration Services, Inc / Payment Fiasco

1 8055 "O" StreetLincoln, NE, United States
Phone: 1.402.489.7777

We purchased a 7 year Platinum RV Service Contract from Hertage Administration Services, Inc., from the local RV dealer when the trailer was purchased new.

In March of 2009 we required some work to be done on the trailer that was part of a recall on the refrigerator. We had many phone calls to get the the proper authorizations, approved company to perform the services, and the work was completed. Two months later the company who performed the work called me and asked for my assistance in getting paid. Now the fiasco starts.

The numbers to call about claims, etc., all come back to a company (3PL) called NASC. Only paper pushers who can read what is on the computer screen. They perform a service for Heritage and do not know when the electronic transfers of documentation takes place, where it goes exactly, I replied really?...no answer. I could go on and on, only this would be an exercise in futility.

The Heritage website reflects a telefon number and fax number and I called both...surprise, they are disconnected.

I will continue to locate them.

Thomas M Adamson