herbergers online

Posted: Jan 5, 2013 by

difficulty getting refund for an item I never received

Herberger's (owned by Bon-Ton)
I ordered 2 door buster electric blankets the day after Thanksgiving online in 2012. I few days later, $85 was withdrawn from my banking account and I received an email that the item would ship soon. I called a few times to check the status and was assured that everything was in order and my package was on the way. By Dec. 21st, I officially cancelled the order and requested that my account be credited immediately. (As I needed the holiday cash). Today it is Jan. 5th and I have been without my $85 dollars for over a month for an order I never received. I have called and emailed several times to request that the money be deposited back into my account. I asked to talk to supervisors, managers, etc., to no avail. One email was never returned. I finally gave my CELL phone number and requested that a manager contact me. Eventually, a manager called my HOME phone and said everything was in order and I should get my refund in 3 to 5 days (this after SEVERAL attempts to get the money redeposited in my account). I have never had such bad costumer service in my life and will never shop Herberger's /Bon-Ton again. Costumers: AVOID HERBERGER'S ONLINE at all costs.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments