HerbalRemedies.com / fraud scam

225 N Wolcott St
Casper, WY [protected] AND

6540 Riverside Dr
Dublin, Ohio 43107
Please share and post on other sites!

Comments

• De
      27th of Jul, 2010

I placed an order with HerbalRemedies.com on June 7, 2010. I did not receive my order in the mail until after June 22, 2010 . My order was delayed several times due to "out of stock items". Unfortunately, the only means of communication is via the website, so I contacted them several times to ship my items without the out of stock items as I needed my order rigyht away. They finally sent my order. The delivery tracking says that it was to be delivered via Fedex; however, it was delivered to my local post office and then I have to go there to pick up my package. Strange! I have never experienced such a shipping situation: Fedex to PO? and not directly to my home? Once received, one item was missing. It took a month to get my refund for this one item! The out of stock item was supposedly back ordered and was shipped to me, but I never received it. No trace of it whatsoever!!! I am still trying to get my refund for this additional item. I wish that I would have researched this company a bit further before placing my order and it was a large order of over $100.00. I write this to hopefully let others know to be cautious when ordering. There is too much competition out there for these products to waste your time and money from this company. Consumer Beware!!!