Herbal Techsupport.com / unauthorized credit card charge

I had never heard of this company and I had never placed any orders with it, either, yet I received a package containing a bottle of "Acai Berry" and a box of something called "Chia Powder." The same day this unsolicited package arrived, a charge of $82.31 appeared on my credit card. I immediately looked up Herbal Techsupport.com on the internet and called their number. The person I spoke with insisted I must have ordered the products. He said they would cancel the charge only if I returned the products. I told him I should not have to spend money and time returning things I never ordered. I then contacted my credit card customer service and was asked if I had ordered anything from another 'supplement' company, which I had. The woman said these internet companies make it difficult to get away from their sites and you have to keep clicking various pop-up boxes to exit the site. What you don't realize is that some of that clicking indicates, in fine print, that you are agreeing to other orders. She said I should return the products, which I did immediately, along with a letter demanding cancellation of the $82.31 charge. So far the charge hasn't been removed from my credit card, so I will pursue this with the credit card company. BEWARE of these scam artists.

Le

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Jun, 2009

I agree the same thing happened to me. Except that I went to my bank & had them look up who was submitting any type of bogus charges to my account.I got there web site looked up their phone number& called them.I talked to someone told them what had happened& that I wanted my money back.She told me that it was taken care of & the charges would be reversed.I am still waiting.

• Da
      10th of Jun, 2009

I have a declined transaction on my banking statement saying that i ordered this product and never did. I believe I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau about this transaction. If random accounts are being accessed by this company someone should do something about this. I don't understand how they can get away with this, but if we tried to access someone's account and took their money we would be put under the jail house this is Bull $hit. I recommend everyone charged for this $82.31 should contact the Better Business Bureau as well. Also it seems they are targeting women every comment I seen has been from a women, but then again what kind of man would order this product or even know what it is.

• 0 Votes

This company is the biggest fraud! I ordered the product as a trial, which it clearly states you can do and if you are not satisfied you can return the product for a full refund. "30- day money back guarentee" I used 2 pills and got so severly ill I was hospitalized for dehydration. I was realeased and sent the product back using certified mail so I know that they received it. I called to find out when my money will be refunded, and to this day they still keep telling me to wait that it was postedon June 13, 2009 . It is now August 13th !! 2 whole moths later and many, many calls later...NOTHING BUT LIES!!! If anyone knows who can help me or how I can go about getting my money please let me know.