Herbal Tech Support.com / Natural Cleanse / Did not authorize $82. 00 be taken form my bank account

I did not authorize a sum of $82. 00 be taken from my bank account. The website offered a 30 day free trial of natural cleanse for the sum of $3. 95 shipping charge, it said nothing about an $82. 00 charge. This as the order # your order number is 4723735. I don't want this can you tell me how to void this now? Please

Comments

• Ka
      27th of May, 2009

They did the same thing to me. Luckily, my bank caught the charge and called to ask me about it. They gave me a number to call them and dispute the charges. (1800-536-9026). The person tried telling me that the charges were pending, but they weren't, they had already charged my account. I told them I did not want to be enrolled in their "free" trial any longer and to take my name of the list. They did so-or at least I hope so and I will be making sure to check my bank statements every day to ensure the charges are not on there. Try to call them!

• Ly
      29th of May, 2009

You are so right! I spent 3 full hours on hold, talking to someone I could barely understand, and they kept telling me over and over, that I had to return the entire original package and the bottle. My Dr. informed me to discard the stuff. I finally called the fifth time, and they told me I was definitely off the list, but, I could not receive my $82.13 refund! I, too, had not authorized the deduction from my checking account. I only authorized the initial 3.95 for the trial shipment. WHAT TO DO??? Are we all out our $82.00???? I also tried the BBB - too confusing online!!

• La
      2nd of Jun, 2009

I to have been a victim of this scam. I also agreed to pay the $3.95 charge never agreeing to pay an $82.00 charge. I wish there was a way people knew about this before they made this purchase. When it sounds to good to be true... IT IS.

• To
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I am having the same problem! I never agreed to the 82.00 charge and ended up cancelling my order prior to it being shipped. I was told I was taken off the list. However, the next day, they shipped it anyway under the name of Golden Ram. I called this Acai company immediately and they said I was now responsible for all charges. I contacted my bank immediately and posted a dispute. My bank even issued me a new check card with a diffferent number. I was checking my account yesterday and saw a charge from HerbalTechSupport.com, which happens to be the same company! I have now issued another dispute!

• Li
      3rd of Jun, 2009

My bank caught this and called me about this charge. The bank then put a block on the card and issued me a new card. I then called (1-800-536-9026) Herbal Natrual Cleanse and the person tried telling me that the charges were pending and to try their product for 14 days, if not satisfied, then cancel. What they want you to do is wait 14 days, thinking you will forget about canceling prier to the 14 days and then they charge your account. I Told them, oh no the charges aren't pending and I don't want any of their products and to cancel right now, because the card is no good and will be denied. They did cancel and my account was not charged. Problem was solved.
    Linda

17th of Jun, 2009

Stay away from this company. I also requested a "free" sample. I not only never received the trial, I was charges $82 a week later for a subscription of pills I also never received. The company rep, who was almost impossible to understand, finally agreed to a refund, but I was told it would be 30 days before my credit card was credited back. I'll let you know if It happens. Fortunately I put it on my credit card and not a bank debit card. Good luck to all of you with the debit cards.
    Charlotte

• Ha
      30th of Jun, 2009
    HerbalTech.com - unauthorized charges

unauthorized charges on 6/29

• Gr
      27th of Feb, 2013

I agree with all of these people, the company took two payments of 5 dollars from my account and never shipped me the products. It has now been two weeks, when I checked my account yesterday the company removed 84 dollars from my account. I put a block on my account which cost me another 20 dollars to do, but no guarantee it will work. The company rep argued with me trying to get me to agree to keep the products eventhough I kept telling him no I did not want anything especially since I never received anything. He also told me that because it comes from the states it takes alot longer and said he will offer me a 50% discount on all future charges. I ended up hanging up on him, said I would be going to my bank to have him cut off and that he better return all my money. He did not say whether he would or not but wanted to keep everything on file in case I changed my mind. Good luck to everyone I hope we all get our money back, and this company needs to be stopped.