Herbal essence / changing shampoo

Herbal essence
30 dee drive, paisley renfrewshire
I am furious that the shapoo which i currently use (coconut and hawiian hubiscus for dry and damaged hair) is being changed to new hello hydration which is a different formula. I have used this shampoo for over a year and will now no longer continue to use herbal essence products when they remove my coconut and hawiian hubiscus from the shelfs.

N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Have you ever considered actually trying this new shampoo? Is your hair so pure and perfect that if something vaguely different, even from the SAME BRAND, where to touch it you would burst out in boils?

All shampoo is basically the exact same junk in pretty little bottles. I bet if you bought the 90cent version of this shampoo it would do the same thing for you.
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I have the exact same problem! i love the coconut shampoo it makes my hair so shiny but the new stuff makes my hair dry and itchy. now i want to stock up but cant even find it on ebay. a good shampoo is crucial for me as im a swimming teacher...i literally dont know what to do! Annoyed...if it aint broke dont fix it!
A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
i completely agree, the new herbal essences range is terrible! My hair was lovely and clean bofore, the new range leaves it dull and full of residue. They should never have changed it, don't know what they were thinking!
A  1st of Aug, 2017 by
I hate the new herbal essences range as well.. smells way too strong.. totally overpowering chemical fake smell.. that has caused dermatitis on my hands!! So can't use this.. very annoyed, as the original herbal essence never did this...