Herbal Canyon / FRAUDULENT COMPANY

1 Not AvailableWoodland Hills, CA, United States
Phone: 866-440-7533

I asked for a free sample of Herbal Canyon green tea supplement and a colon cleanser from their sister company, ColonSmart. I tried to call/e-mail to cancel, but there was no phone number OR website for Herbal Canyon. When I looked for them on the web, I could find nothing but these similar complaints for ColonSmart.

The following number: phone [protected] was given to me by another person, Betty Ann, who was also a victim of this company. [Thank you again, Betty Ann!) She was able to talk to a real live person and cancel. When I called, it just rang - for over an hour once and 45 minutes the other two times I tried.

Luckily, my credit card company is working very diligently in order to help me get back the $88.97 (what an outrageous price for any pill, much less ones that don't work!) that the company charged to my account.

ColonSmart.com (they are currently "working on updating their site") I was able to cancel. The credit card company believes that the reversal I requested on this charge will stick.

I warn everyone: DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT SIGNING UP/USING THEIR PRODUCTS!!!

Bonnie Mallen