Herb Kay SOS / PRODUCT SCAM

1 AL, United States Review updated:

Called Heb Kay SOS rep in 2010 asking for "INFORMATION" about their product and service. I agreed to a shipping fee. However, before the information was delivered I read about Herb Kay SOS in depth on the internet. At that point I decided to look elsewhere for help. The information later arrived and I tossed it to the side. Later on I found out after a call from Herb Kay rep that they DIDN'T send me information, they sent me their product. Herb Kay SOS then charged me 450 dollars because I accepted their PRODUCT and did not return it within 30 days. After going round and round with the Herb Kay rep about all I wanted was information on their product NOT their product it self and that I offered to send the package back they pretty much had me cornered. Today I recieved a letter from a collection agency stating that if didnt pay the would take me to court and go after my credit record. I called Herb Kay back and they said in a round about way "TUFF [censored]" I owe them money and I have to pay it. I called my lawyer and we are proceeding with action against Herb Kay SOS. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!

Comments

• Ss
      2nd of Jun, 2011

Same issue for me. I was expecting another shipment for which I would pay for. Also, the telemarketer told me if I didn't like the program, to return it. Period. Nothing of 30 days was talked about. I did read that, however in the packing slip, but the fact remains, there was misinformation or planned ambiguity.