Her Roomprimadonna jet set padded tankini swim top

Dear customer service! My name is sophia. On april 13th, 2017 I did my order with 2 items: prima donna bra style 014-1120 caffe latte-36-c and prima donna jet set padded tankini swim top style 4001770 black-36-c. My order number was 6165862. From this order I did not like any items because they where little small on me, but reimbursement on my card I received only for bra. Yesterday I received a box from her room. I was surprised. I received back your 2nd item, tankini swim top with explanation that top was worn and not in new condition. I even did not try it on.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Brooklyn, NYI was very upset and today I called your representative and spoke with magen and she said that top has some kind of spot and can't be returned to your company back and it is final decision. I never wear this top. It is with labels and no spot I see nowhere. This top is small on me and I do not like a quality. If you do not want to take this item back I will call my credit card and dispute my money to my account. It is not fear. I did some purchases with her room and never had any problem. Please respond and help me with this matter. You item in a good condition but again it is small and not so great quality.
Sincerely yours. Sophia. If you want to speak with me my cell number is [protected] or you can e-mail to me [protected]@hotmail.com
Thank you for your consideration.

Her Room