Her Energy Drink / Beware!

Brett was helpful the first time his company charged me when i did not know the order had gone thru, because i did not recieve a tracking number. I'm still going thru it because they also had me on reorder and was charged a second time. I was told that I would have the money added back on my card, but this time its not happening so far. It has messed up my payments on other things and Im not happy. So hopefully BRETT takes care of this before I have to take any other actions!

Comments

• So
      23rd of Jul, 2010

You don't know the half of it. He uses his best friends to have access to their money for false companies. He's a total douche bag to women, and has no respect for anybody. He is a true sociopath, and any emotion shown is either fake, or he's upset at how it affected him personally. This is coming from 2 people who never dated him, or the like, but merely knew him well.

• Pa
      30th of Mar, 2011

I want to thank BRETT, I got the emails of the refund so I know the process has started. I didnt not get a case but not a big deal, if it comes it comes. Thanks again BRETT for getting this issue resolved!