Hendersons Group Investments / Hendersons Group Investments Timeshare

1 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

I used Hendersons Group Investments and in the beginning I was satisfied with the how they were dealing with my timeshare transfer process. Halfway through the process I was very happy with how things were going Hendersons Group Investments were keeping their word and fulfilling their promises in a very timely fashion which was great. I never at any time had a complaint or felt like I was getting scammed. They would always answered my calls and responded back to my emails and kept me up to date on where we were with the timeshare transfer. At the end of the process I was very satisfied and incredibly happy with Hendersons Group Investments, I don`t agree with anyone who has complained about Hendersons Group Investments or any badly written review in questionable English calling Hendersons Group Investments a scam. Timeshare transfer, rental, and exit is a highly competitive market and companies torpedoing their competition is not unheard of. Give Hendersons Group Investments a call you won't regret it.

Hendersons Group Investments