Helzberg Jewelers / buyer beware
Purchased a pr. of diamond stud earrings which I later took to an independent appraiser for evaluation for insurance purposes. The appraiser informed me that the earrings were of such an inferior quality it would be a waste of my money to have them insured. The appraiser further stated that because of such poor quality diamonds, she would be unwilling to even do a written appraisal of them. She did, however, write a letter indicating her evaluation of the diamonds.
I took this information along with the earrings to Helzberg Jewelers at the location where they were purchased. The store refused to offer credit or return on the earrings. The store manager "examined the diamonds" and told me that the only avenue available to me would be to "trade-up, at double the initial cost of the diamonds" in a future purchase.
I wrote to the Company Headquarters with the above information and rec'd. NO response to 2 separate letters regarding this purchase.
BUYER BEWARE IF YOU ARE EVEN CONSIDERING MAKING A JEWELRY PURCHASE WITH HELZBERG.
More Helzberg Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and scam 
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and cheating 
- Helzberg Diamond Ring - rip off, scam, fraud, $3500.00 
- Helzberg Diamonds - credit card policies 
- Helzberg Diamonds - bad diamonds
- Helzberg Diamonds Shops - customer service
- Helzberg Diamonds Shops - service
- Helzberg Diamonds - engagement ring and two bands
- Helzberg Diamonds - poor customer service
- Helzberg Diamonds - 1ct. rd. diamond bypass bracelet