Helzberg Diamonds / credit card policies

United States, Colorado, Broomfeild Review updated:
Helzberg Diamonds
I bought a diamond ring 2 days before Christmas for about $2500. I going to put it on my credit card but was sold their 90 day same as cash credit card deal. Approval took about 5 minutes as my credit is excellent. I paid off $1000 in January. $1000 in Febuary. And the ballance in March. With that apyment schedule I received a late payment penalty of $39 on a minimum payment due of $37 and a negative credit report. The customer service representative very kurt and unwilling to work with me resolving this issue. I will be closing this account as soon as I can get verification that the ballance is zeroed out. I would not recommend dealing with Helzberg Credit.

N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own discussions here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i was reading your complaint here and i must say that this is a very bad way to do business as far as what the jewelry store Helzberg Diamonds did to you. I don't offer the same kind of plans many jewelers do i offer REALISTIC PAYMENT PLANS to my online clients. I don't quite understand why you should've even been charged a late fee on such a low payment schedule in the first place, and i think it's a very bad business idea of Helzberg Diamonds to treat you this way considering your payments you were currently making.

I don't know what type of ring you were trying to buy but there's no damn way i would've charged you a LATE FEE on such a small payment schedule, and i don't charge LATE FEES period on late payments, i inform my clients that if they can't make their weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments on time let me know atleast 2 days before their payment is due, then i will work with them, but if they don't they will lose their jewelry due to NON-PAYMENT.

I wish i would've known you before this ordeal happened, and maybe you wouldn't be dealing with it today. Should you have any questions feel free to contact me, and you can visit my online jewelry blogs at:

Helzberg Diamonds Logo Helzberg Diamonds